DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Maybe I'm not welcome here? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=11527)

Male Republican 05-29-2009 03:20 PM

Maybe I'm not welcome here?

I'll still be a supporter but I guess I won't be participating much at this site. Just found out that there's some comment section on my profile and here's what I read concerning my introduction: "fuck u! spy! go back to your hillbilly rant sites."

Sorry, I'm too busy to deal with crap like that. Not worth the hassle.

Still hope DREAM passes.

VaeVictis 05-29-2009 03:36 PM

Re: Maybe I'm not welcome here?

I'm sorry for the behavior of one idiotic, immature member of DAP. In any case, thank you for giving this site a try and a bigger thank you for supporting DREAM.

daffodils 05-29-2009 04:43 PM

The person who wrote that is an attention seeker who constantly makes new accounts to post stupid things and harass members. If you check my profile, I have a variety of comments from this idiot "qu33r bait" "twit" etc..

Just ignore it, if you can.

dreamerhippie 05-29-2009 05:23 PM

Erase / Rewind

deftbeta 05-29-2009 05:54 PM

Yeah, don't let that worthless excuse for a DREAMie distract you. I think he's the spy as he consistently sabotages the forum and tries to intimidate members through idiotic comments. He's left a few 'friendly' reminders under his many personalities on my page...but its best not to argue or pay attention to fools. Hope you stick around.

juang 05-29-2009 05:55 PM

on his defence, I have to say he loves me...kind of s "fatal attraction", but still. I always get a flower every valentines day

Fish 05-29-2009 06:51 PM

Try to ignore it. Some members here are bored little shits who stir up a storm for nothing. Welcome to the forum and do stay.

angeleno 05-29-2009 08:33 PM

I'll say this as probably THE most partisan person you'll ever meet: We welcome anyone's support - even if it comes from a hillbilly, ha ha just kidding.

But seriously, even if we probably disagree on 99% of the issues, as long as you back the DA, we totally want you here.

OptimistinDenial 06-01-2009 12:33 AM

Well, I have not read your posts but you probably wrote something meaningful and people liked your comment.

Look at the member lists and sort by reputation/rank. Check the Holy Grail of the site, the Obamas and the Reagans. Check their public profiles and you will find the same person with different names giving the same insults.

I am pretty sure right now he/she is having a blast because this person loves the attention and hates when others take it away.

Take is as a compliment. This person feels you are taking attention away from him/her thus needs the necessity to put you in "your place." You are pretty much doing something good.