DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84374)

jwxie518 06-15-2020 10:29 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
FBI GOT A HOLD OF HIM!

He's being charged for treason and misuse of federal fund!

DogJuiceMan 06-15-2020 11:17 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 748222)
FBI GOT A HOLD OF HIM!

He's being charged for treason and misuse of federal fund!


Whatever site you're getting your information from is selling you fake news.

jwxie518 06-15-2020 11:24 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 748228)
Whatever site you're getting your information from is selling you fake news.

it's happening, trust me, sir.

DogJuiceMan 06-15-2020 11:33 AM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 748229)
it's happening, trust me, sir.

Weird how such a big news item isn't across any site on the internet, at least from what I see behind Tor.


I hope you aren't getting your news from DNN, the premier source for real news on the internet.

jwxie518 06-15-2020 12:03 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 748228)
Whatever site you're getting your information from is selling you fake news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 748231)
Weird how such a big news item isn't across any site on the internet, at least from what I see behind Tor.


I hope you aren't getting your news from DNN, the premier source for real news on the internet.

It's DNC! DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE!

2MoreYears 06-15-2020 12:27 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trump has been arrested by the FBI
 
In other news NASA finds a moving animal in Mars.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.