DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone gotten the vaccine yet? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84886)

CUSenior 04-03-2021 08:36 PM

Anyone gotten the vaccine yet?

I got my second Moderna dose yesterday and today has been hell.

vft1008 04-03-2021 10:28 PM

Re: Anyone gotten the vaccine yet?

Got my second dose yesterday morning. Pfizer.

Have no side effects except for a sore arm. Not sure if I should be worried going into day 2.

^What symptoms/side effects are you experiencing, CSUSenior.

2dreamORnot2dream 04-04-2021 09:41 AM

Everyone I know that took moderna has had a rough go of it. Every one I know that took Pfizer had either no side effects or just a sore arm or other rather light symptoms. I think I’m holding out for Pfizer for myself.

Swim19 04-04-2021 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2dreamORnot2dream (Post 759217)
Everyone I know that took moderna has had a rough go of it. Every one I know that took Pfizer had either no side effects or just a sore arm or other rather light symptoms. I think I’m holding out for Pfizer for myself.

First dose of Pfizer yesterday. Very sore arm yesterday/today, had the chills last night (no fever). Feeling a bit off this morning, but nothing too terrible.

One of my coworkers was sick for two days after first dose of Pfizer, so you never know!

vft1008 04-04-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swim19 (Post 759220)
First dose of Pfizer yesterday. Very sore arm yesterday/today, had the chills last night (no fever). Feeling a bit off this morning, but nothing too terrible.

One of my coworkers was sick for two days after first dose of Pfizer, so you never know!

I read you'll have stronger side effects or a higher chance at them after the first dose if you had COVID prior.

Swim19 04-04-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vft1008 (Post 759221)
I read you'll have stronger side effects or a higher chance at them after the first dose if you had COVID prior.

Yea, I read that too.

Immune system response can vary greatly. Don't be worried if you have a strong response after the vaccine, and also don't be worried if you have no response.

frbc13 04-04-2021 11:16 AM

Took the Pfizer in December, 2nd dose in January. Felt tired and muscle soreness the day after after the 2nd dose, that was about it.
Still alive, unfortunately.

CUSenior 04-04-2021 09:07 PM

I had a fever, headaches/general pain and major weakness (I could barely stand without taking a Tylenol). I should’ve gotten the Pfizer one.

fl_dreamer 04-05-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frbc13 (Post 759223)
Took the Pfizer in December, 2nd dose in January. Felt tired and muscle soreness the day after after the 2nd dose, that was about it.
Still alive, unfortunately.

In December? Are you an essential worker?

frbc13 04-05-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_dreamer (Post 759240)
In December? Are you an essential worker?

Yeah I am