DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Card is being Produced "Stuck" (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84453)

dreampro17 07-11-2020 12:23 PM

Card is being Produced "Stuck"

Has anyone been approved for DACA/EAD and the "card is being produced" has not changed? Approved 6/29 and nothing has changed since, and I have not received the card. This is now going on to two weeks.

skysla 07-11-2020 01:32 PM

Re: Card is being Produced "Stuck"

There is a similar post in the forum.
According to a news article at Washington Post, there are two facilities for card production. One of them shut down production a few weeks ago. So, there is a delay. I was approved in mid June but just got my card this week. So, if my timeline is similar to yours, then, you should get it within 1-3 weeks.

dreampro17 07-13-2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysla (Post 750016)
According to a news article at Washington Post, there are two facilities for card production. One of them shut down production a few weeks ago. So, there is a delay. I was approved in mid June but just got my card this week. So, if my timeline is similar to yours, then, you should get it within 1-3 weeks.

Thank you for your response. That is somewhat reassuring. I will keep my fingers crossed.

dreampro17 07-13-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysla (Post 750016)

when date did you get Daca/ EAD Approval and when did you receive EAD?

skysla 07-13-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreampro17 (Post 750147)
when date did you get Daca/ EAD Approval and when did you receive EAD?

I literally said in my post I got approved in mid June and received my EAD last week lol

dreampro17 07-14-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysla (Post 750159)
I literally said in my post I got approved in mid June and received my EAD last week lol

I was just trying to establish the exact number of days from approval to EAD. Based on what you are saying without any given dates, I estimate roughly about 24 days.

agoodperson 07-14-2020 10:23 AM

It seems to be the new delayed processing time. Someone told me it took them "exactly" 25 days from approval to receipt. Approved on 6/15 and received his EAD on 7/10. Hang in there, it may come soon. Consequently, if you do not receive by 7/10, follow up with USCIS. Good luck!

skysla 07-15-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreampro17 (Post 750183)
I was just trying to establish the exact number of days from approval to EAD. Based on what you are saying without any given dates, I estimate roughly about 24 days.

Yeah. I think it is about 20... But, if you are waiting for your card, don't worry too much about it. I did worry about it, but it still came :D

Demise 07-15-2020 10:57 PM

Meanwhile I have a different problem. My case literally disappeared from the system.

dreampro17 07-16-2020 07:53 AM

what do you mean disappeared? It's no longer showing up with the receipt #?
Everytime you check your case status, make it a habit to screen capture or save as a PDF, that way, you can have a record of the most recent status.

Have you logged into your online account to see what is going on there?