DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

russman 10-18-2012 10:04 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Username: Russman
EWI: NO. visa overstay
Application Delivered:08/24/12
Service Center: Vermont
Biometric Done: 09/13/12. walk in. original date was 09/25.

Original Evidence:
Passport
I94
immunization records
birth certificate
High School Diploma dated June 2006
High school transcripts
College transcripts
College Degree

RFE Notice Date: 10/5/12
RFE Letter Recieved: 10/9/12
RFE Reason: Continuous presence from February 2010 - March 2012
RFE Response: I sent back bank statements for each month during that period. (Thank god for Chase's online statement archives)
RFE Sent Date: 10/10/12 (Fedex Overnight)
RFE Delivered: 10/11/12 (Text Message received saying they updated my status to show they received my response)

Approval: 10/18/12 (Exactly a week after they received my response)

I got approved for both EAD and Deferred Action

sideslip 10-18-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jvxargent (Post 344879)
Hey there! I just received a RFE for "Brief Casual and Innocent Absence" stating that I made multiple entries into the US from 2005 to Dec 2008 and that I did not submit sufficient evidence that they were brief and innocent. I did go out of the county briefly during those days and have documents to show evidence of the travel. My questions are: Do you guys think affidavits work well in these cases? I am planning to submit some. Also, do I really have to show proof of the brief departures before June 2007?

On USCIS's FAQs it says you can, as long as you get at least two. Good luck! I don't know if you have to or not (send proof of anything before 2007) just read carefully what the RFE asks of you and send what you can. Good luck!

DreamBigGirl 10-18-2012 10:19 PM

HI everyone , I was freaking out yesterday because I had nothing to prove i was here from when i graduated until i started college. But My ex employer was able to call the bank and track copies of all the checks made out to me that I cashed. They need proof from june 2007 until september 2008. I have copies of checks that i cashed pretty every other month do you think they will be ok with that? Because sometimes he paid me cash. And he also wrote a letter saying that i worked there what i did and that i never left the country while working for him. I also got another sworn affidative from my US citizen aunt saying that she sees me every week and that i never left since i came . I also found a medical records for some months and a dentist record. Sooo is this enough????? or they need more? I m pretty confident this is enough, but i just want to see what you guys think? I m taking all my evidence to the lawyer tomorrow for mailing . But there is like 1 or 2 months where the only thing i have is the affidative..

sideslip 10-18-2012 10:29 PM

DreamBigGirl, you should have at least two affidavits for your 1 or 2 month gaps and all your other evidence seems like it will be just fine.

DreamBigGirl 10-18-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideslip (Post 345277)
DreamBigGirl, you should have at least two affidavits for your 1 or 2 month gaps and all your other evidence seems like it will be just fine.

I have 1 month gaps like 1 or 2. But my affidavits are really broad they don't specify the months , they specify the entire periods do you know what i mean? Well my lawyer said they needed something in between the dates they stated, so I achieved that. Just didn't find a million things because I was only 17 at that time...

ari88 10-18-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diogenes (Post 344803)
FINALLY APPROVED!!!!!

Username: Diogenes
EWI: No
Application Delivered: 8/16
Service Center: Nebraska
Biometric Done: 9/12

Original Evidence: College transcript, HS transcript, bank statements

RFE Notice Date: 10/11
RFE Reason: Not enough evidence for leave of absence year (fall 2008-09)
RFE Response: Sent more bank statements
RFE Sent Date: 10/15
RFE Delivered: 10/16

Approval: 10/18

Fast!!

Jorge510 10-19-2012 05:14 AM

Has any one who got an RFE for a criminal charge been approve? I should have my last disposition for a driving with out a DL. I'm surprised their asking for that. They said they didn't want to know about that.

Qui-Gon Jinn 10-19-2012 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorge510 (Post 345653)
Has any one who got an RFE for a criminal charge been approve? I should have my last disposition for a driving with out a DL. I'm surprised their asking for that. They said they didn't want to know about that.

Yea I remember reading about someone getting approved.
Can't remember his user name.

DreamBigGirl 10-19-2012 09:23 AM

Hi guys my lawyer sent me a copy of my rfr letter because mine didnt arrive. Is tgere a special envelope with it? Because my lawyer told to just send everything if i dont have tge envelope???help!

nanjungmo 10-19-2012 09:31 AM

there is this envelope thats enclosed. you should send it with that envelope. I noticed that your Receipt number (i.e. Lin xxxxxxx) is written inside. I believe it's so that they can scan it before any other regular applications and save it in your folder.