DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

latinbaby83 10-02-2013 12:12 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515069)
Hello guys, I back! I hope you didn't miss me too much.. Haha. Well I sent back my RFE on Thursday and the USPS said that it was delievered today. A few minutes ago I got a notification from USCIS saying that my case had been updated, so I went and checked and saw "we recieved your request for evidence". Do you think I'll hear back from them soon since I got notified back on the day when my RFE got there? Once again thanks for all the help.

I hope you get you approval soon. I know someone here got their approval 2days after uscis received his RFE

Naruto95 10-02-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 515112)
I hope you get you approval soon. I know someone here got their approval 2days after uscis received his RFE

Okay thanks, I am kinda losing hope that I'll be approve. I guess I have to hang on.

leo86 10-02-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto95 (Post 515136)
Okay thanks, I am kinda losing hope that I'll be approve. I guess I have to hang on.

Don't lose hope. I got an RFE too and I was approved recently. I sent all the info required and I still got an RFE.

You gotta see that sometimes these RFEs are arbitrary. Just gather up all your info and get as much evidence as possible to prove you're qualified

Naruto95 10-02-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo86 (Post 515267)
Don't lose hope. I got an RFE too and I was approved recently. I sent all the info required and I still got an RFE.

You gotta see that sometimes these RFEs are arbitrary. Just gather up all your info and get as much evidence as possible to prove you're qualified

I've becoming sick like today, I guess it's from all the stress. That's what I did. I thought my middle school grade card would have been enough, but I bet they just oversaw it. So I resent them and sent more things, I just hope they look closely at it this time. I keep telling myself that I'll get through this and that I'll be approved.

eRkah 10-03-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TodoBien (Post 514694)
its delivered to you not your lawyer

Normally yes, but my lawyer specifically asked them that all mail & docs be sent to their address. Can't trust the mail where I live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by latinbaby83 (Post 514656)
I'm pretty sure everything will be fine in your card!!!!! But I think they should deliver the card to you not to your lawyer or maybe I'm Wrong

Thanks, i hope so! It's supposed to arrive today, can't wait!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunafiv (Post 514664)
If you can, could you talk about the RFE, so the letter from your employer work??

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomi (Post 514983)
Were the two RFEs on the same date? or were two different letters?Can yoI u explain your RFE's? and what you sent back?

I never used a letter from employer, that wasn't the issue. I had 2 different RFE's, different dates. They were both related & asked similar questions. I petitioned for a court order last year, for personal reasons. But it was approved after I sent my DACA application. So I had to send a letter after my biometrics explaining the situation to USCIS & asked them to update/modify my DACA. In 1st RFE they asked why I petitioned for a court order. On 2nd RFE they asked to send more IDs as proof (even though that's not a requirement in their own memos). 2nd RFE was signed by a supervisor though. I did get help from lawyer with all of this.

ganster044 10-03-2013 03:22 PM

well here im again. after been denied cuz i dint send enough evidence i reapply for DACA. now the same wait again.

SEPT 06 10-03-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganster044 (Post 515378)
well here im again. after been denied cuz i dint send enough evidence i reapply for DACA. now the same wait again.

Hi, can you reapply if they denied you?? I thought person can not reapply.

TexanJose 10-03-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

What happened? What was the reason?

Hey, maybe you can get approved and faster if you reapply.

Naruto95 10-03-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Hello, good luck on your second time! I went and read through previous comments you've mad and saw that you were denied because of not establish residence. What year did you graduate school? I saw that you sent in tax evidence. I'm a little nervous because I got an RFE asking for 2007 and 2008 evidence..

edgar32110 10-04-2013 11:11 AM

I just got approved today!!!!!! Right now!!!! I am crying like a little baby. Cannot believe an email would get me going like I am right now. I just want to thank everyone and everything that helped me be in the place I am right now. I feel like out of this world. Its unbelievable. Thanks everyone for your support and advice. Even though we do not know each other this is my new family!!!!!!!!!!!!