DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:19 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

On Oct 18, 2012 I checked my case status and it had a Request for Evidence but still haven't receive the letter yet,not freaking out for the letter not arriving but Im looking at what everybody's RFE reason and it seems like
i have everything that people in here are missing for example my transcript indicates that i have been in this country for more than 7 yearsit also indicates that i graduated on june 15, my report card also shows that i was in this country on june 15 the was the day of my graduation. now I'm just wondering wtf could it be maybe the 2 traffic violations witch i was not suppose to put on the DACA application for the simple fact that It said [do not include traffic violations that only resulted in fines] so i didn't. Does anybody got any clue of what it could be that their gonna ask me for,could be information about the daca form if anybody knows ill appreciated if you help me i will keep my case up to fate hopefully it would help some outs as well

MoroccanDreamer 10-21-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Escobardreamer (Post 347857)
On Oct 18, 2012 I checked my case status and it had a Request for Evidence but still haven't receive the letter yet,not freaking out for the letter not arriving but Im looking at what everybody's RFE reason and it seems like
i have everything that people in here are missing for example my transcript indicates that i have been in this country for more than 7 yearsit also indicates that i graduated on june 15, my report card also shows that i was in this country on june 15 the was the day of my graduation. now I'm just wondering wtf could it be maybe the 2 traffic violations witch i was not suppose to put on the DACA application for the simple fact that It said [do not include traffic violations that only resulted in fines] so i didn't. Does anybody got any clue of what it could be that their gonna ask me for,could be information about the daca form if anybody knows ill appreciated if you help me i will keep my case up to fate hopefully it would help some outs as well

state ur original documents that u sent in year by year, hopefully someone similar to u could answer it.

first let me tell u that no matter what the RFE is going to be asking u for, dont stress and lose control over it, because at the end of the day it all matters that we do qualify the 5 basic requirements, records and evidences will be easy to collect, maybe u forgot to translate a document, or forgot to submit or skipped a gap by more than 6 months.
i missed 3 years 2009-2010, and it was easy getting evidences that i kept on me.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 344362)
Send as much eveidence as you can, but more importantly, make sure the evidence that you send covers what the RFE is asking for.

Do you have anything such as a a Paypal account, amazon account? Have you ordered anything from any online sites? Has anyone shipped anything to you?

You can also send some affidavits to go along with your evidence.

Your RFE might not even be asking for evidence maybe something simple. For example someone got an RFE for having a Spanish document in their package.

"Send as much evidence as you can" funny 2 me how you said that,me and my brother sent are packages at the same time we came to this country the same day but i happen to have a transcript and he didn't i also had a couple student I.Ds from a couple years back so i know for sure i had more evidence but i got a RFE and he didn't he shit got approved already it just makes no sense... ether the officer that took my case was lazy as fuck and couldn't take the time to go tru the evidence or the officer that got his case was lazy and just blindly approved his application ...... I'm here stuck waiting for the letter to see what could they possibly want and no I'm not lying my brother did however have a letter from his principle since he still a senior in high school with 3.4 gpa so i think the was way made the difference

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 347860)
state ur original documents that u sent in year by year, hopefully someone similar to u could answer it.

first let me tell u that no matter what the RFE is going to be asking u for, dont stress and lose control over it, because at the end of the day it all matters that we do qualify the 5 basic requirements, records and evidences will be easy to collect, maybe u forgot to translate a document, or forgot to submit or skipped a gap by more than 6 months.
i missed 3 years 2009-2010, and it was easy getting evidences that i kept on me.

appreciate the support let me explain my case a little better since someone reply

the evidence:i know for a fact i translated my birth certificate at a notario ,, my transcript indicated the year i enter the county school system and the year i graduated witch was december 23 2004 to june 15 2012 the exact day witch the DACA application required for you to be in the country. I was exited that my transcript had the date june 15 but i guess it didn't matter after all. I haven't being outside the country for any reason. my diploma also indicated my graduation dated....To be Honest I'm really stressing out this people have no clue how my the work permit means to all of us, or i guess just me in

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 03:35 AM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastro (Post 335182)
For those that got an RFE. After you took your biometrics, how long did it take USCIS to notify you that you were getting an RFE? My theory is that if they don't get back to you within 7 days of taking your biometrics that means you are going to be approved?

lastro For me it took 6 weeks to be exact for the RFE letter but heres the thing
once you send your package you will get your biometrics appointment in 2 to 3 weeks no matter what it is i guess is in their policy to sent bio appointments within the time frame..after your bio appointment you are basically just waiting in line for the uscis officers to process the applications that got to their desk first
Now what if the uscis officers take their sweet time to process the applications like they always do and how do i know former worker confess all of this now they take long breaks along with about 4 smoke breaks 1 hr of lunch so they really don't process the many applications in one dayNOWback to my point....now you are still in line even doe your biometrics appointment was 3 4 5 6 weeks ago if they haven't got the chance to review your case there is no way to know if they are gonna need more evidence or more information...so now thats my theory....
"random prediction"at the rate they are approving applications if romny decides that he doesn't like the idea of DACA by the time he takes office i know for a fact no more than 7,000 applicant will have get der permits

arclite 10-21-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Escobardreamer (Post 347872)
"Send as much evidence as you can" funny 2 me how you said that,me and my brother sent are packages at the same time we came to this country the same day but i happen to have a transcript and he didn't i also had a couple student I.Ds from a couple years back so i know for sure i had more evidence but i got a RFE and he didn't he shit got approved already it just makes no sense... ether the officer that took my case was lazy as fuck and couldn't take the time to go tru the evidence or the officer that got his case was lazy and just blindly approved his application ...... I'm here stuck waiting for the letter to see what could they possibly want and no I'm not lying my brother did however have a letter from his principle since he still a senior in high school with 3.4 gpa so i think the was way made the difference

From what Im hearing on the forums your application depends on who is looking at it. 2 different people may look at the same application and come to different conclusions. But lets hope its something simple.

arclite 10-21-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 347082)
I'm still gathering more evidence but on the RFE letter it says that they received no evidence showing proof of continuous residence from 2007 to 2012 but i did send TWO copies of my college transcript which covers 2008 to 2011.

For anyone replying their RFE with a lot of documents, how did you package it? did you include their small envelope with the barcode inside?

I never got that envelope. All I had was the two pieces of paper. I sent my RFE in my own envelope and then place it in a USPS express envelope.

arclite 10-21-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 347698)
i got an RFE stated that they want con't presence which i dont have a problem with, then they told me that i didnt send any evidence for june 15, 2012.
what is that supposed to mean if am sending wired bills getting paid in the the 5th of june, than another gym agreement was singed up in june 7th, 2012.
do i have to send something perticalarly for june 15 2012. which i dont have anything in my record for that specified day, anybody knows please answer me.

I didn't send anything for June 15th. The closest I came was a letter for June 3rd and the 26th, I believe. Your dates should be close enough for a reasonable person to say this person was here around June 15th.
I would resubmit the documents for those dates. I think the people that are looking at our applications may miss or over look some evidence. For example I think they missed my marriage certificate which was within the date range that they were looking for so I resubmit it and I also sent them a blown up copy of the receipt. My marriage certificate had 3 dates on it. An application date, marriage date and a filing date.
Some people have highlighted the dates on documents. On certain documents the dates are hard to see/find. I took a pen and drew arrows to the dates in my rfe.

Marco Escobardreamer 10-21-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fguti87 (Post 347566)
Any now the actual phone number of the Nebraska service center, not the 1 800 number.

what do you mean by the actual number? if you call the 1800 number they ill reroute you to a special department depending on what information you are trying to get, or if you just wait they will connect you to a representative

hope this helped

MoroccanDreamer 10-21-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 347939)
I didn't send anything for June 15th. The closest I came was a letter for June 3rd and the 26th, I believe. Your dates should be close enough for a reasonable person to say this person was here around June 15th.
I would resubmit the documents for those dates. I think the people that are looking at our applications may miss or over look some evidence. For example I think they missed my marriage certificate which was within the date range that they were looking for so I resubmit it and I also sent them a blown up copy of the receipt. My marriage certificate had 3 dates on it. An application date, marriage date and a filing date.
Some people have highlighted the dates on documents. On certain documents the dates are hard to see/find. I took a pen and drew arrows to the dates in my rfe.

thank you very much, that helps a lot.