DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Justin2014 10-26-2012 06:39 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by knives (Post 354338)
So on the 10th of this month i got a text saying i was RFE'd its been 16 days since and still no letter, i called yesterday and they sent a request... they say to give them another 15 days for a response... so guess they think i got all the time in the world... and i'm not the only one that this has happened from the texas center, i know about 3 others in the same situation as me. I just don't understand wtf is going on with the TSC.

Dude, my bro got update on 10 and 11th (2 bros) and we are still waiting on the letter. this is total EFFFED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiro13 10-26-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354480)
Dude, my bro got update on 10 and 11th (2 bros) and we are still waiting on the letter. this is total EFFFED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I received it today. Still nothing for your brother?

nena1625 10-26-2012 07:28 PM

Well I got an update on my status Cali Center Has receive myRFE! One step closer!

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes with visa.
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.

RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: 10/26/12

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.

DreamAlive 10-26-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 354283)
Hang in there Dream Alive, we are almost there!. I'm with you! We should hear soon my attorney says they send over the RFE on 10/18 but I still dont show a receive change on my status. Want to keep positive and maybey next week will be our week!

I hope so! I feel like next week will be our week! :)

guatedreamer 10-26-2012 11:28 PM

So i normally don't check my I765 info online because I figured if my I821 isn't updated, then neither should my i765 because I got an RFE for the other one. Well today, I checked and my I765 states that they ordered production for it and will be mailed in 30 days. But my other one is still on hold saying they mailed out a request for more info on Oct 11th. Has there been anyone else that this has happened to? I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's a glitch or whatever.. I'll be calling uscis soon to verify but just curious if others have dealt with this.

kyungwc 10-26-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 354747)
So i normally don't check my I765 info online because I figured if my I821 isn't updated, then neither should my i765 because I got an RFE for the other one. Well today, I checked and my I765 states that they ordered production for it and will be mailed in 30 days. But my other one is still on hold saying they mailed out a request for more info on Oct 11th. Has there been anyone else that this has happened to? I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's a glitch or whatever.. I'll be calling uscis soon to verify but just curious if others have dealt with this.

Wait until Monday. What usually happens is i765 gets approved 1 day before the i821d gets approved.

1 business day

I got approved 10/25 for EAD
got approved 10/26 for i821d

DreamBigGirl 10-27-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354480)

i would call then because i never got a letter even though they said they mailed it. If my lawyer didn't receive one i would have never known.

hooney 10-27-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 354525)
Well I got an update on my status Cali Center Has receive myRFE! One step closer!

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes with visa.
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.

RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: 10/26/12

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.

Updated, thank you.

Justin2014 10-27-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354489)
Yea I received it today. Still nothing for your brother?

Still nothing. Its already bad that Texas took forever to update, now they they are screwing up with RFEs as well. S.O.B. I am glad you got your letter tho.

Justin2014 10-27-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 354806)
i would call then because i never got a letter even though they said they mailed it. If my lawyer didn't receive one i would have never known.

I will call them on Monday. You got the letter, it was to your lawyer because he is representing you. I filed on my own so the letter should come to my place. I am gonna call monday and I hope not to hear "give us another 15 days" Rolling eyes* The update says it has been MAILED. It does not take two weeks for mail to arrive. :shock: