DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

MoroccanDreamer 10-27-2012 09:19 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Did anybody counted the average RFE aproval for california.

kyungwc 10-27-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 355377)
Did anybody counted the average RFE aproval for california.

sigh....
  1. search button
  2. grammar

DreamBigGirl 10-28-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354994)
I will call them on Monday. You got the letter, it was to your lawyer because he is representing you. I filed on my own so the letter should come to my place. I am gonna call monday and I hope not to hear "give us another 15 days" Rolling eyes* The update says it has been MAILED. It does not take two weeks for mail to arrive. :shock:

Well i don't think that is the case because my lawyer said they mail the original to me and a copy to her. and i didn't get it so she sent the copy. I got my receipts and she got copies of my receipts, so yeah ... I just hope this goes quick and that SANDy doesn't mess up with my plans !

johnny321 10-29-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 355850)
Well i don't think that is the case because my lawyer said they mail the original to me and a copy to her. and i didn't get it so she sent the copy. I got my receipts and she got copies of my receipts, so yeah ... I just hope this goes quick and that SANDy doesn't mess up with my plans !

Don't wait. I waited 4 days after my lawyer got her copy of my RFE to realize that you won't get a copy. Only your lawyer will unless you don't have one then it will be mailed to you.

guatedreamer 10-29-2012 10:29 AM

Update on my case. I called uscis and they said my card has been mailed out today, oct 29th. My I821d still has rfe info from oct 11th on it but the lady said if I get my card then im approved, they just might not have updated it online. I never sent rfe info.in be cause I still havent received a letter. Does anyome know how long it takes to get.your card from texas once its been mailed out?

nena1625 10-29-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 356063)
Update on my case. I called uscis and they said my card has been mailed out today, oct 29th. My I821d still has rfe info from oct 11th on it but the lady said if I get my card then im approved, they just might not have updated it online. I never sent rfe info.in be cause I still havent received a letter. Does anyome know how long it takes to get.your card from texas once its been mailed out?

I heard there was an error with Texas office, several dreamers have received approvals with out sending info in. Make sure with them again @ a later time..

ari88 10-29-2012 12:52 PM

Took me a while because ive been busy with midterms but finally sent my stuff today!

dude33 10-29-2012 01:37 PM

Post Decision Activity

On October 29, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

just been approved .. thank you all so much !!

arclite 10-29-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude33 (Post 356201)
Post Decision Activity

On October 29, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

just been approved .. thank you all so much !!

Congratz

dude33 10-29-2012 01:40 PM

thank you its just so unreal ... i'm here chilling watching the hurricane stuff and check the website and there it was !!:D