DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

ari88 11-09-2012 01:56 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 366940)
i received my RFE october19th and sent it back october 23th, and they received it october 25th, and than 6 days later on wednesday, october 31st at 5 pm got an update text and went online and checked i was approved.

Fast! I'm still waiting on mine.

Tummytickler 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 366904)
i applied for social security number on tuesday right after i got my EAD i went down there waited for 10 minutes than i got called in, the guy was very friendly, asked me a few question and entered my information and than gave me a receipt and told me to wait 10-15 days in the mail, i asked him for a print out, he said well you are in the system and there is a number available for you so the actual card will come in the mail 10-15days, once i heard that i got excited and just ignored telling him to give me the the print out number and left on my way, plus i didnt wait 10 days to go apply, i mean i went the next following day.

Congratulation ,When did you get text that they recive your RFE after how many day from delivery day ?

Oasis 11-09-2012 01:05 PM

Sent my RFE on Nov 6th they approved me Today Nov 9 WOOOOT WOOOOT the storm is finally over!!!

MoroccanDreamer 11-09-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tummytickler (Post 367172)
Congratulation ,When did you get text that they recive your RFE after how many day from delivery day ?

i got the text the same day they received it on 25th, i remember that text came very late that night like 11p.

Tummytickler 11-09-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 367212)
i got the text the same day they received it on 25th, i remember that text came very late that night like 11p.

Thx they recived mine today but I sent it to be signature but there was no signature it arrives today at 7:35 am

Dazzlingocean260 11-09-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 366904)
i applied for social security number on tuesday right after i got my EAD i went down there waited for 10 minutes than i got called in, the guy was very friendly, asked me a few question and entered my information and than gave me a receipt and told me to wait 10-15 days in the mail, i asked him for a print out, he said well you are in the system and there is a number available for you so the actual card will come in the mail 10-15days, once i heard that i got excited and just ignored telling him to give me the the print out number and left on my way, plus i didnt wait 10 days to go apply, i mean i went the next following day.

I am a moroccan dreamer as well. :) sorry for off topic, I couldn't help it. Haha. And congrats on your approval.

romeneypaystaxesLOL 11-09-2012 03:20 PM

Called my lawyer and he told me they want evidence from 2009-2012 wired cuz I sent my damn transcripts !!!

shiro13 11-09-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeneypaystaxesLOL (Post 367347)
Called my lawyer and he told me they want evidence from 2009-2012 wired cuz I sent my damn transcripts !!!

What does the letter specifically say?

nikkim 11-09-2012 04:29 PM

My RFE wants evidence for 2010.
I have an email from my church scheduling me to help out on specific sundays during that year...I have evidence for a lot of months except maybe 2.
Does anyone have any input on if i should use these emails?

shiro13 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkim (Post 367458)
My RFE wants evidence for 2010.
I have an email from my church scheduling me to help out on specific sundays during that year...I have evidence for a lot of months except maybe 2.
Does anyone have any input on if i should use these emails?

You don't have to send them evidence for each month. You can send a print-out of that email but also get an affidavit from your church backing that up.