DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

cowgirl 10-07-2012 09:59 PM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

I sent college transcripts from 2008 to present I was enrolled in June my lawyer even highlighted that now im worried that they will send me an RFE :/

Stephanie61593 10-07-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowgirl (Post 332420)
I sent college transcripts from 2008 to present I was enrolled in June my lawyer even highlighted that now im worried that they will send me an RFE :/

hi cowgirl!! Don't worry yet! Gotta wait and see what happens. It doesn't only depend on your college transcripts also on the other evidence you sent. Others factors also include your Service Center, your case officer, and even where you live(mail). Don't worry yet. Take it step by step!

btw what's your timeline? What other evidence did you submit?

cowgirl 10-07-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie61593 (Post 332421)
hi cowgirl!! Don't worry yet! Gotta wait and see what happens. It doesn't only depend on your college transcripts also on the other evidence you sent. Others factors also include your Service Center, your case officer, and even where you live(mail). Don't worry yet. Take it step by step!

I don't know how to do the time line but I got receipt letters on September 27 got appointment October 30 I sent school diploma, school id cards , passport ,college transcript high school transcript,vaccination records and I think that's all my service center is Nebraska I live in Texas

Stephanie61593 10-07-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowgirl (Post 332426)
I don't know how to do the time line but I got receipt letters on September 27 got appointment October 30 I sent school diploma, school id cards , passport ,college transcript high school transcript,vaccination records and I think that's all my service center is Nebraska I live in Texas

that seems like a good package. Especially since most is school things its very valuable.

You can do your timeline by going to "Control Panel on the left side" and then go to "Settings drop down menu and it says 'edit signature'" :)

cyan 10-07-2012 10:24 PM

I am actually curious. For those who were visa overstays and received an rfe, where were they from originally?

cowgirl 10-07-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie61593 (Post 332421)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie61593 (Post 332428)
that seems like a good package. Especially since most is school things its very valuable.

You can do your timeline by going to "Control Panel on the left side" and then go to "Settings drop down menu and it says 'edit signature'" :)

Yes I have no other proof except that I'm confident thanks I will do that right now

Dreamer_Hind 10-08-2012 01:26 AM

Please Help me!

Username: Dreamer_Hind
EWI: NO/ Visa Overstay
Application Delivered: (08/21/12)
I-1145 Received: (08/24/12)
Service Center: (Vermont)
Biometric Done: (09/12/12)

Original Evidence: Expired(2006) Passport with last entry date in 2000 when I first came here. I-94 which has no stamp on the back so I thought that would be sufficient for residency since I never left US. Birth certificate. High school report cards from 2006 till 2010 with High School Diploma and original transcript(graduated on June 14, 2010.) A receipt for a cell phone case I bought on June 15, 2012.

RFE Notice Date: (09/27/12)
RFE Reason: You submitted your high school transcripts which establish your residence until your graduation on June 14, 2010. You also submitted a receipt from cell phone accessories dated June 15, 2012, but the document is not enough to show residency for two year period between the date you graduated and the date on the receipt. Therefore, additional evidence is needed to show you continuously resided in US since you graduated from high school.

RFE Response:

RFE Sent Date: (Your response date 12/23/12)
RFE Delivered:

Follow-up/Comment: I do not know what I can send because I have nothing under my name. I don't work anywhere and I have one picture I took with my friends in October 2011 and I attended a wedding on May 2012. I came here with visitor's visa and overstayed. After I graduated I never left any foot print behind nor I hung out with friends. I do have 3 receipts that I took a picture of but don't have the actual receipt because the iphone app "Lemon" saves the receipts but the receipts are from local store and Walmart which doesn't have my name on them and are dated on November 2011. I live under someone's name and I have nothing under my name. I am thinking to send affidavit of my friends saying we met a lot of times in the form of this:
I, the undersigned, NAME OF PERSON WRITING AFFIDAVIT, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

1. I have been personally acquainted with [BENEFICIARY] since [DATE].

2. I am personally acquainted with [BENEFICIARY} as [DESCRIBE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BENEFICIARY AND PERSON WRITING AFFIDAVIT]

3. During the period starting [BEGINNING DATE OF TIME GAP] and ending [END DATE OF TIME GAP], I personally witnessed {BENEFICIARY] residing and being present in the United States on the following occasions:

a. [OCCASION #1—include specific information about dates, locations, and activities]
b. [OCCASION #2--ditto]
c. [Etc.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

But I know this isn't strong evidence to proof continuous residency.

Approval: (TBA/Approved Date/Denied Date)

iDream 10-08-2012 02:15 AM

why the fuck are they RFE'ing people for the smallest fucken reason?

hooney 10-08-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 332352)
Got the mail they are asking me to prove the whole continous 5 years evidence again

Wait, so you just got the RFE mail?

I already had the RFE reason from you for:
Submit evidence which clearly establishes con't presence from 2011 to before June 15, 2012.

car0593 10-08-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 332544)
why the fuck are they RFE'ing people for the smallest fucken reason?

Maybe they are trying to backlog the system even more just in case Romney gets elected & not that many people get approved ? This is just a speculation, who knows?