DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Taking Action (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Maybe this forum should take action? Lets do a calling event. (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=82504)

DogJuiceMan 07-30-2018 04:49 PM

Maybe this forum should take action? Lets do a calling event.

Call your senators and representatives??

Are undocs even allowed to call?

libertarian1776 07-30-2018 05:10 PM

Re: Maybe this forum should take action? Lets do a calling event.

not really gonna call government reps that brainwash us through our water and poison us through chemtrails.

sorry bud, u aint getting me involved in your Deep State Pizza Gate movement.

DogJuiceMan 07-30-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libertarian1776 (Post 715246)
not really gonna call government reps that brainwash us through our water and poison us through chemtrails.

sorry bud, u aint getting me involved in your Deep State Pizza Gate movement.

Close but no cigar, the water is indeed poisoned with pharmaceuticals to make people docile. And fluoride. Even Israel banned fluoride from drinking water.

Chemtrails is actually just cloud seeding for weather modification. So it rains more. Lowers the chance of extreme events.

Also pizzagate was a deepstate plant to see who would take their bait.

Lets not forget government indoctrination centers, they wont educate you into being able to question them, and they certainly dont want you freeing yourself of the prison in your mind.

libertarian1776 07-30-2018 05:30 PM

exactly, thats why i aint calling no government reps.

Cobra Commander is def. working on a weather dominator to manipulate the weather and he plans to blow up California from the United States through the San Andreas fault to make it his own dystopian island called Cobra Island.

no cigar bro, i aint calling reps as u suggested. we're too deep in it now. we're all in the Deep State now bro, DACAers are in on it too. fuck!!! what really happened in Roswell!?

FUCKING ELON MUSK!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 715249)
Close but no cigar, the water is indeed poisoned with pharmaceuticals to make people docile. And fluoride. Even Israel banned fluoride from drinking water.

Chemtrails is actually just cloud seeding for weather modification. So it rains more. Lowers the chance of extreme events.

Also pizzagate was a deepstate plant to see who would take their bait.

DogJuiceMan 07-30-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libertarian1776 (Post 715250)
exactly, thats why i aint calling no government reps.

Cobra Commander is def. working on a weather dominator to manipulate the weather and he plans to blow up California from the United States through the San Andreas fault to make it his own dystopian island called Cobra Island.

no cigar bro, i aint calling reps as u suggested. we're too deep in it now. we're all in the Deep State now bro, DACAers are in on it too. fuck!!! what really happened in Roswell!?

What, theres no cobra commander, what type of nonsense are you pulling here?
All of this is wrong wrong wrong.
The deep state likes california the way it is, lets them do their things without being investigated.

You might be deepstate, but I am certainly not, enjoy being in cahoots with clinton and trump.
Roswell? Some alien idiot crashed into the planet, possibly mechanical failure. They say weather baloon, but it has been discovered it was fake with some clever inspection of pictures. One guy was holding some paper detailing orders.
Similar event happened to the soviets, soviet pilot shot an offworlder and was eventually himself shot down.

What a badass, to lay claim to the title of "Shot an offworlder down".

I want to know if government have access to offworlder technology, why are we still using shitty rockets. Perhaps problems generating the fuel? Maybe the crash destroyed key components.

libertarian1776 07-30-2018 05:41 PM

fuck you, Cobra Commander is real.

i seen't it in Area 51 before they used deadly force on my friend in the Nevada Desert.

DogJuiceMan 07-30-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libertarian1776 (Post 715255)
fuck you, Cobra Commander is real.

i seen't it in Area 51 before they used deadly force on my friend in the Nevada Desert.

Area 51 is where they keep ultra secret things inside the underground portion of the labs, including the recovered components. They keep it locked up tight and only open access to it for inspiration or hints as to how to put human technology together.

It's not really all that special, shit they put what is learned from the destroyed debris into our own human technology and eventually the public sees it and goes "meh."

Area51 is used for testing of the new aircraft, which is why it must be so secretive.

BestBefore1984 07-30-2018 05:55 PM

Guys are you fighting?