DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Goodbye to this piece of shit (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83932)

JayR9 10-08-2019 04:25 AM

Re: Goodbye to this piece of shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 741632)
Well shit, Australia it is then.

That's where I'm headed anyway. I will run for office and get the australians their guns back.

You should get their boomerangs back. Would be epic

Dres2011 10-08-2019 08:15 AM

Don’t do it Carni

DogJuiceMan 10-08-2019 08:54 AM

Carnivora look into permanent residency in Australia. No job required. They hand out the pr like candy, but unlike the states, you have to meet strict requirements to be a net gain for the country.

Here in the states they let any clown in even if they are a strain on the nation. While the productive sit around waiting for the Senate to stop being so useless.

fl_dreamer 10-08-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 741640)

Here in the states they let any clown in even if they are a strain on the nation. While the productive sit around waiting for the Senate to stop being so useless.

Amen!

Know plenty people who were sponsored by family - freaking can't even speak English well, don't work and are burden to the tax payers but heyyyy, they are citizens!

carnivore 10-08-2019 01:08 PM

The decision has been carefully considered and it is final. I've been through hell and back this year and I've got my properties sorted out.

DogJuiceMan 10-08-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_dreamer (Post 741650)
Amen!

Know plenty people who were sponsored by family - freaking can't even speak English well, don't work and are burden to the tax payers but heyyyy, they are citizens!

But heyyy they happened to be related to someone that is a citizen or a PR. That makes them the perfect american, despite not knowing english, american customs, traditons, history, abusing welfare, being a burden, and not amounting to anything.

made4u 10-08-2019 03:30 PM

Everyone says Australia....they have the stricter immigration laws. Good luck trying to get in

devhinwar 10-08-2019 04:28 PM

Tired of this shyt too will wait another year to see how this all workout if nothin is done will leave shurely January 2021 and Good Luck.

BestBefore1984 10-08-2019 06:29 PM

I've tried many ah times to convince you to stay but I understand the circumstances call for change. You gave us many good laughs on here good sir and I am glad we connected outside of this forum, even though we didn't get to meet in person. Thank you for being open about all that has happened the last 8 or so months and for continuing to make me laugh, even through troubling times. I wish you nothing but the best my dude and I hope we finally get to meet in Brazil. Viel Glück mein Freund!

DogJuiceMan 10-08-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by made4u (Post 741726)
Everyone says Australia....they have the stricter immigration laws. Good luck trying to get in

It can be quite tough for some people. But if you meet the requirements you are golden. Skilled trades in high demand with a college degree are welcome there. The reason its so tough is to prevent riff raff from getting in. They have to be choosy. Meanwhile here in the states you are golden if you are related to someone who is "here."

https://www.australianskilledmigration.com.au/189-visa/

The 189 Visa is exactly was carni needs to get a fresh outlook on life.
You can apply to this from brazil if you are so set on being brazilian again.