DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   DAP Expansion Plans (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31162)

2Face 09-08-2012 11:23 PM

DAP Expansion Plans

To DAP Founders/Moderators, Just wanted to know if y'all are planning some sort of expansion or improvement to our DAP forums. Maybe a new server of some sort? Our traffic is very high right now and I feel like this forum will be a top source of information leading up to the passage of Comprehensive Immigration Reform which will be in few years time for sure. I think we should start planning for an expansion like this..Obama New New Deal type of stuff. What do you think? I'm not an IT expert or anything but I'm definitely willing to help out in any way I can. But for now, DAP is def proving to be a major source of info for DACA applications. Imagine what will happen when DA/CIR passes!! We will be swamped! :lol::lol: Feel free to weigh in members of DAP!

nydreamer 09-09-2012 01:38 AM

Re: DAP Expansion Plans

There are tons of CIR forums out there. I think it's best that this forum stays DA/DACA-specific.

Laker24x 09-09-2012 08:32 AM

Maybe add a "Deferred Action Lounge" that way people won't be mistaking the DA for the Dream Act

JohannBernoulli1667 09-11-2012 07:09 AM

Well, now that we are all (hopefully) going to have legit jobs we will be able to donate to DAP to make it look like a state of the art Forum!!!

2Face 09-11-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nydreamer (Post 296763)
There are tons of CIR forums out there. I think it's best that this forum stays DA/DACA-specific.

Yes, but what happens after DA passes? Do we just stop visiting the website? I'm sure everybody's going to want CIR to pass for their parents.

Swim19 09-11-2012 12:59 PM

While I haven't discussed this with Nick or the other mods, but I believe we will keeping the site 'DREAM Act only' - at least until DREAM Act passes. After that definitely possible that it would go over to focusing on CIR.

Also Nick is working on a DACA only section, so hopefully we will have that soon.

carnivore 09-14-2012 09:09 PM

When I get my EAD I'm never coming back here.

jk

greentea 09-15-2012 11:42 AM

a DACA lounge section would be great!

That + very comprehensive user made guides/timelines.

JohannBernoulli1667 09-19-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 302008)
When I get my EAD I'm never coming back here.

jk

You are so full of shit!

You are going to be coming here until the day you die.

:)

Djdieg007 09-20-2012 11:49 AM

Is there a facebook Dreamact.info page?