DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

arclite 11-02-2012 08:50 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 359775)
To those who already sent back their RFE and didnt use th envelope they gave you did you put your evidence in a folder?

My RFE didnt come with an evelope. It would be too small to fit the evidence that I had to send back. I sent my evidence back in a 9 x 12 envelope and then put it in a express mail envelope.

shiro13 11-02-2012 09:21 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 359775)
To those who already sent back their RFE and didnt use th envelope they gave you did you put your evidence in a folder?

Mine didn't come with an envelope. I didn't use a folder but I think I should have. If they did send you an envelope and your stuff fits in there then I guess use it. I've read that other people use different ones and just put the envelope that USCIS provided inside their stuff.

cast4ron 11-02-2012 09:42 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 359763)
Congrats! Updated your info :D




Some ppl took week or two as well. As long as it got there, don't worry.


Usps tracking says they received and I didn't sign up for updates 4days after mailing rfe. My progress is still in initial review is that normal?

Jorge510 11-02-2012 10:49 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cast4ron (Post 359796)
Usps tracking says they received and I didn't sign up for updates 4days after mailing rfe. My progress is still in initial review is that normal?

Don't worry they will get to case. I was one of the first to file in August, and I just got approved this week. Had to deal with an RFE because of minor criminal background thing I had to clean up. :p

MoroccanDreamer 11-02-2012 11:51 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
i have got update this morning and how do i get the tracking number for my card
On November 2, 2012, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

dude33 11-02-2012 12:04 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Just received my card today.... dont worry when you a rfe , just send them additional info and you will get approved

DreamAlive 11-02-2012 12:49 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cast4ron (Post 359338)
Gosh it really worries me, people are sending their rfes in 1 or2 days letter received, then 2 to 5 days letter approved. For me I sent mine on the 24th received th 25th still nothing

I sent mine on the 19th and delivered next day and still nothing

DreamAlive 11-02-2012 12:54 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dude33 (Post 359910)
Just received my card today.... dont worry when you a rfe , just send them additional info and you will get approved

What service center and when did you send the requested evidence?

muslimah23 11-02-2012 01:56 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual RFE to arrive in the mail?
I called uscis and they said about 15 days... Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you.

arclite 11-02-2012 01:59 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by muslimah23 (Post 360065)
Does anyone know how long it takes for the actual RFE to arrive in the mail?
I called uscis and they said about 15 days... Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you.

Got mines in 2 days but it varies. You should get it within a week.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.