DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Dreamer786 10-10-2012 05:23 PM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastro (Post 335182)
For those that got an RFE. After you took your biometrics, how long did it take USCIS to notify you that you were getting an RFE? My theory is that if they don't get back to you within 7 days of taking your biometrics that means you are going to be approved?

Your theory is stupid. No offense.

lastro 10-10-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer786 (Post 335189)

That's all you have to say? If you are going to be rude like that at least say why my theory is stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ari88 10-10-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

For those that got an RFE. After you took your biometrics, how long did it take USCIS to notify you that you were getting an RFE? My theory is that if they don't get back to you within 7 days of taking your biometrics that means you are going to be approved?

No, they notified me of the RFE exactly 2 weeks after my biometrics.

lastro 10-10-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari88 (Post 335194)
No, they notified me of the RFE exactly 2 weeks after my biometrics.

Thank you for sharing that information.

Dreamer786 10-10-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastro (Post 335191)
That's all you have to say? If you are going to be rude like that at least say why my theory is stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aite fine let's do this. Cuz it makes NO SENSE!! They don't go around looking for potential RFE's and then update ONLY the RFE's status. And all those other apps that they go over they just go "wtf? This guy doesn't need RFE he meets all requiernments.. Let's get I this later and ONLY concentrate on the.. IM NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER FINISHING MY SENTENCE CUZ U SHOULD KNOW HOW UNREALISTIC THIS IS BY NOW!! #end quote

lastro 10-10-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer786 (Post 335201)
Aite fine let's do this. Cuz it makes NO SENSE!! They don't go around looking for potential RFE's and then update ONLY the RFE's status. And all those other apps that they go over they just go "wtf? This guy doesn't need RFE he meets all requiernments.. Let's get I this later and ONLY concentrate on the.. IM NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER FINISHING MY SENTENCE CUZ U SHOULD KNOW HOW UNREALISTIC THIS IS BY NOW!! #end quote

WOW. You are approved yet still frustrated. hmm what could it be? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you for the input.

Girl09 10-10-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

I have seen some seriously funny theories around here. Yours included, definitely.

dreamerdaca 10-10-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer786 (Post 335189)

Lastro Theory might be stupid but you are more stupid than this theory.... :evil: shouldn't you just ignore it rather then be so rude and such an ass****

DreamBigGirl 10-10-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

No not at all. I got a RFE after 4 weeks of my biometrics !

VenomStrikes 10-10-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 330380)
Texas Service Center RFE

Im the first. Lol