DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

oasis28 09-18-2015 11:09 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Today I got my ead it was mailed September 15 it only took 3 days

oasis28 09-18-2015 11:30 AM

Just want to say my rfe was for arrest here what I sent a immigration clearance letter from a sheriff deputy, arrest report, criminal history and a certified court document that no charges were filed from the courthouse clerk which was $10 I also sent a paper where it states the statute of limitations has expired

welshy67 03-11-2016 12:44 PM

I just received a RFE. Can anyone tell me if they have the Nebraska Service center.

hooligan111988 10-13-2016 02:51 PM

so I'm freaking out. I just received a reply from a message I sent from the portal (IOE) regarding my case (I expire tomorrow), the message says that they were waiting for my response on a an RFE, but I never received a notice and it doesn't say that in my account. I also called customer service and they also see that my case is under review. They tried to escalate the call but that stupid call back feature kept popping up.

Did this happen to anyone??

SRafaela 10-13-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooligan111988 (Post 583349)
so I'm freaking out. I just received a reply from a message I sent from the portal (IOE) regarding my case (I expire tomorrow), the message says that they were waiting for my response on a an RFE, but I never received a notice and it doesn't say that in my account. I also called customer service and they also see that my case is under review. They tried to escalate the call but that stupid call back feature kept popping up.

Did this happen to anyone??

Did you check your ELIS account it should have a copy of the letter they sent you if they ever did.

hooligan111988 10-14-2016 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRafaela (Post 583426)
Did you check your ELIS account it should have a copy of the letter they sent you if they ever did.

I actually just got a call back from USCIS, and they did issue an RFE but on Oct. 12, just just a couple of days ago. I checked ELIS and it wasn't there Yesterday, I'm checking it right now.

It sucks because I expire tomorrow and now I have to wait longer.

hooligan111988 10-18-2016 09:49 AM

Hi Guys,

Hopefully some of you can help me! I just got and RFE and they're asking for an explanation on why I checked YES on:

Have you EVER been arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a felony or
misdemeanor, including incidents handled in juvenile court, in the United States? Do not
include minor traffic violations unless they were alcohol or drug-related.

I got a ticket for underage drinking in 2009, and on the last renewal I checked YES, gave a copy of the citation and I was approved. This time around they're asking for an explanation (even though I sent the citation this time around too).

Does anyone have experience uploading evidence on ELIS? Should I do just that or should I upload and also send evidence via mail?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

CMChump 11-08-2016 10:42 PM

I've never uploaded my RFE, always by mail. I trust regular mail more

Skymusic 01-20-2017 06:22 PM

When sending back RFE to USCIS, Where do i send it back? Also do i send Original papers or copies? I found proof when i used to go chamge the oil of my car in walmart. Do i send that as copy or original? Also i found Cell phone payments.

Skymusic 01-20-2017 06:23 PM

Another question, When sending the rfe do i send all papers in the envelope or separately by dates?