DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

ari88 11-01-2012 06:29 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by knives (Post 359035)
WTF is going on with TSC, today i get an update text, i check my case and it says this"On November 1, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested." i dont know why it says initial evidence, when i first got RFE'd on 10/10 it was requesting additional evidence, is it normal for it to change like that?

2 Rfes?

knives 11-01-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari88 (Post 359209)
2 Rfes?

No i dont think so, i got rfe'd on oct 10, i check the site and it said "request for additional evidence" , i NEVER got that letter, so after the 15 days wait period, i called in they request another letter to be sent, i then get two texts today, saying my case was updated and i check, now it says they need initial evidence, i call back they say my first request was canceled and they cant tell me anymore then that... i just wish i knew if i was going to get something the mail for real of if i was going to waste another damn 22 days...

ari88 11-01-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knives (Post 359253)
No i dont think so, i got rfe'd on oct 10, i check the site and it said "request for additional evidence" , i NEVER got that letter, so after the 15 days wait period, i called in they request another letter to be sent, i then get two texts today, saying my case was updated and i check, now it says they need initial evidence, i call back they say my first request was canceled and they cant tell me anymore then that... i just wish i knew if i was going to get something the mail for real of if i was going to waste another damn 22 days...

Ohh I see,just wait for the "real " rfe

nena1625 11-01-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knives (Post 359035)
WTF is going on with TSC, today i get an update text, i check my case and it says this"On November 1, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested." i dont know why it says initial evidence, when i first got RFE'd on 10/10 it was requesting additional evidence, is it normal for it to change like that?

They probably just want the original RFE request, since you never got the letter. Crazy! I hope you get your letter soon :)

nena1625 11-01-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 359039)
Wohoooo just got approved! Sent my evidence on thursday last week and they received it on the 29thcake anf o was approved today the 1st! Yayayay

Congrats!!!!

cast4ron 11-01-2012 07:53 PM

Can someone please give me the address on the rfe letter envelope that they provided. I know the zip code is a bit different from what's on the notices they send. Please. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

dude33 11-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cast4ron (Post 359321)
Can someone please give me the address on the rfe letter envelope that they provided. I know the zip code is a bit different from what's on the notices they send. Please. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

It depends on the service center you were sent to ..vermont , nebraska , texas

cast4ron 11-01-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayman2717 (Post 358980)
if they don't update in another week then just resent everthing with return signature

I did send my rfe with a return signature. I didn't sign up for updates 4 days after sending my rfe probably why I never got updates. Do u have the address on the envelope they provided for sending rfe. Please. Thanks

cast4ron 11-01-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude33 (Post 359324)
It depends on the service center you were sent to ..vermont , nebraska , texas

Califormia

cast4ron 11-01-2012 07:59 PM

California service center the laguna niguel one please I need rfe address on the envelope they provided I know zip code is a bit different from notices they sent