DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Happyman0607 11-24-2012 03:07 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig09 (Post 379354)
On November 23, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case

What does it mean? RFE?

Request For Evidence

hooney 11-24-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig09 (Post 379354)
On November 23, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case

What does it mean? RFE?

Refer to my FAQ link on the first page of this thread.

DreamBig09 11-24-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 379529)
Can you get us more information about the I797 request. Monkey's sister supposedly received one but hasn't updated us.

Okay will let you know ASAP

Dezz 11-25-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpasd (Post 378443)
I wanted to share my brothers story: He and I had the same timeline, I was approved on Oct 23, he received a message on
Nov 5 stating he was getting an RFE(Lacking evidence for the year 2007). He received the RFE on Nov 11. The requested information was delivered to USCIS Texas Service center, he submitted bank statements, and W2 for 2007. On Nov 21 got the message that EAD was in production. Now he is just waiting for DACA approval.

For the W-2 did he submit a fake social security number or was that number assign to him?

Just curios because they requested more evidence and all I have are my tax forms and paycheck, but they include social that isn't mine. And I don't want to find myself in additional problems.

Thanks.

cpasd 11-25-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezz (Post 380379)
For the W-2 did he submit a fake social security number or was that number assign to him?

Just curios because they requested more evidence and all I have are my tax forms and paycheck, but they include social that isn't mine. And I don't want to find myself in additional problems.

Thanks.

Yeah the W2 had a fake social. What tax forms do you have? Did you file tax returns? If so you could order return transcripts from the IRS for any year you filed tax returns. Let me know if you have any other questions.

iDream 11-25-2012 11:05 PM

still no RFE mail! :(

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 380489)
still no RFE mail! :(

When did they post it online ?

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 12:26 AM

Anyone sent their rfe at California service center recently and got approved ??? They received mine on nov 19 wondering if I'll get approve this week

turmalina 11-26-2012 12:57 AM

Holy crap, I got approved on the 21st and they mailed out my EAD on the 23rd. I'm in shock, I hadn't checked my status for a week and today I was checking just in case and bam! there is was.

Wow...

I thought for sure I was going to get an RFE letter BC it was taking so long but...

Wow

FlyinAgainstTheWind 11-26-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turmalina (Post 380537)
Holy crap, I got approved on the 21st and they mailed out my EAD on the 23rd. I'm in shock, I hadn't checked my status for a week and today I was checking just in case and bam! there is was.

Wow...

Congratulations!!! What is your timeline?