DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Smarty 10-26-2012 02:33 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 354073)
Greetings,

I getting my evidence ready as I wait for the mail to arrive to know what they are asking for. I got a couple of questions regarding sending credit card and bank statements:

1. Say they ask for the years 2008 to 2012, do I send my all my monthly statements (Jan to Dec), or should I pick 3-4 statements from the year?

2. Did you guys black out/ hide your account number in the statements?

Hey what do you think they might ask you to provide? U think ur missing something? I thought I sent em everything that was required and still got rfe!

shiro13 10-26-2012 02:43 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 354110)
Hey what do you think they might ask you to provide? U think ur missing something? I thought I sent em everything that was required and still got rfe!

Same here.

batmonkey27 10-26-2012 03:26 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal0bad (Post 352203)
I have a question please! I filled all my applications, this is the first time I will be sending anything to USCIS because I entered the country without inspection, sent all my proof, lacking some proof that I entered before 15, i sent some of my parents utility bills plus affidavit, and some membership letters from church. Anyways iwill be doing my biometrics next week but I have a question, I never applied for work permit before however in my Work Authorization Form I forgot to check the field that says I'm applying for .... I did not check any of the three boxes, I am so stupid. So I am worried about what could possibly happen. Remeber that I already have my biometrics appoinment but Im soworried that they will denied my application because i didnt check any of them.... What should I do????? Does anybody can tell me or give me advise???? Thanks :cry::cry::cry::cry:


i also forgot to check one of the boxes and i got approved! :o

nena1625 10-26-2012 04:17 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamAlive (Post 353950)
Maybe next week I guess ):

Hang in there Dream Alive, we are almost there!. I'm with you! We should hear soon my attorney says they send over the RFE on 10/18 but I still dont show a receive change on my status. Want to keep positive and maybey next week will be our week!

shiro13 10-26-2012 04:52 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
So I received my RFE letter and the adjustor stated that I didn't submit evidence for the year of 2011. However, I did send my college transcript that dated from 2008-2012.

I'm planning to send bank statements from Nov 2011 to Dec 2011. 2010 1098-T. Amazon and ebay invoices and another copy of my college transcripts. Do you guys think that's enough or should I add more evidence from school? I had a bank account from a different bank prior to opening my current bank account.

knives 10-26-2012 05:04 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
So on the 10th of this month i got a text saying i was RFE'd its been 16 days since and still no letter, i called yesterday and they sent a request... they say to give them another 15 days for a response... so guess they think i got all the time in the world... and i'm not the only one that this has happened from the texas center, i know about 3 others in the same situation as me. I just don't understand wtf is going on with the TSC.

Shapeshift0827 10-26-2012 05:05 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 354110)
Hey what do you think they might ask you to provide? U think ur missing something? I thought I sent em everything that was required and still got rfe!

I wont know what I'm missing till I get the letter. From what I've read its usually proof of being physically present at a certain year(s). Got my mail today but didn't receive the USCIS RFE letter :( .

Shapeshift0827 10-26-2012 05:08 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354323)
So I received my RFE letter and the adjustor stated that I didn't submit evidence for the year of 2011. However, I did send my college transcript that dated from 2008-2012.

I'm planning to send bank statements from Nov 2011 to Dec 2011. 2010 1098-T. Amazon and ebay invoices and another copy of my college transcripts. Do you guys think that's enough or should I add more evidence from school? I had a bank account from a different bank prior to opening my current bank account.

I'm planning to send in my bank statements as well as medical records. I find it weird that they requested for a year that you were in school. Are you blacking out your account number for your bank statements?

shiro13 10-26-2012 05:30 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 354344)
I'm planning to send in my bank statements as well as medical records. I find it weird that they requested for a year that you were in school. Are you blacking out your account number for your bank statements?

Well, they're actually asking from 2009-2011. They said I only sent one thing for both 2009 and 2010 and nothing for 2011. I don't know if the person who was reviewing my case opened my college official transcript.

Yea, I'm blacking them out. Also my student ID from my old college and my friend's name from my amazon invoice.

Justin2014 10-26-2012 06:37 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354379)
Well, they're actually asking from 2009-2011. They said I only sent one thing for both 2009 and 2010 and nothing for 2011. I don't know if the person who was reviewing my case opened my college official transcript.

Yea, I'm blacking them out. Also my student ID from my old college and my friend's name from my amazon invoice.

WTTT You got your letter already? FML still waiting...

Justin2014 10-26-2012 06:39 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knives (Post 354338)
So on the 10th of this month i got a text saying i was RFE'd its been 16 days since and still no letter, i called yesterday and they sent a request... they say to give them another 15 days for a response... so guess they think i got all the time in the world... and i'm not the only one that this has happened from the texas center, i know about 3 others in the same situation as me. I just don't understand wtf is going on with the TSC.

Dude, my bro got update on 10 and 11th (2 bros) and we are still waiting on the letter. this is total EFFFED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiro13 10-26-2012 06:46 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354480)
Dude, my bro got update on 10 and 11th (2 bros) and we are still waiting on the letter. this is total EFFFED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I received it today. Still nothing for your brother?

nena1625 10-26-2012 07:28 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Well I got an update on my status Cali Center Has receive myRFE! One step closer!

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes with visa.
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.

RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: 10/26/12

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.

DreamAlive 10-26-2012 09:52 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 354283)
Hang in there Dream Alive, we are almost there!. I'm with you! We should hear soon my attorney says they send over the RFE on 10/18 but I still dont show a receive change on my status. Want to keep positive and maybey next week will be our week!

I hope so! I feel like next week will be our week! :)

guatedreamer 10-26-2012 11:28 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
So i normally don't check my I765 info online because I figured if my I821 isn't updated, then neither should my i765 because I got an RFE for the other one. Well today, I checked and my I765 states that they ordered production for it and will be mailed in 30 days. But my other one is still on hold saying they mailed out a request for more info on Oct 11th. Has there been anyone else that this has happened to? I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's a glitch or whatever.. I'll be calling uscis soon to verify but just curious if others have dealt with this.

kyungwc 10-26-2012 11:38 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 354747)
So i normally don't check my I765 info online because I figured if my I821 isn't updated, then neither should my i765 because I got an RFE for the other one. Well today, I checked and my I765 states that they ordered production for it and will be mailed in 30 days. But my other one is still on hold saying they mailed out a request for more info on Oct 11th. Has there been anyone else that this has happened to? I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's a glitch or whatever.. I'll be calling uscis soon to verify but just curious if others have dealt with this.

Wait until Monday. What usually happens is i765 gets approved 1 day before the i821d gets approved.

1 business day

I got approved 10/25 for EAD
got approved 10/26 for i821d

DreamBigGirl 10-27-2012 12:22 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354480)
Dude, my bro got update on 10 and 11th (2 bros) and we are still waiting on the letter. this is total EFFFED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would call then because i never got a letter even though they said they mailed it. If my lawyer didn't receive one i would have never known.

hooney 10-27-2012 12:42 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 354525)
Well I got an update on my status Cali Center Has receive myRFE! One step closer!

Username: Nena1625
EWI: Yes with visa.
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.

RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: 10/26/12

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.


Updated, thank you.

Justin2014 10-27-2012 09:36 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354489)
Yea I received it today. Still nothing for your brother?

Still nothing. Its already bad that Texas took forever to update, now they they are screwing up with RFEs as well. S.O.B. I am glad you got your letter tho.

Justin2014 10-27-2012 09:42 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 354806)
i would call then because i never got a letter even though they said they mailed it. If my lawyer didn't receive one i would have never known.

I will call them on Monday. You got the letter, it was to your lawyer because he is representing you. I filed on my own so the letter should come to my place. I am gonna call monday and I hope not to hear "give us another 15 days" Rolling eyes* The update says it has been MAILED. It does not take two weeks for mail to arrive. :shock:

MoroccanDreamer 10-27-2012 09:19 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Did anybody counted the average RFE aproval for california.

kyungwc 10-27-2012 10:33 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 355377)
Did anybody counted the average RFE aproval for california.

sigh....
  1. search button
  2. grammar

DreamBigGirl 10-28-2012 09:47 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354994)
I will call them on Monday. You got the letter, it was to your lawyer because he is representing you. I filed on my own so the letter should come to my place. I am gonna call monday and I hope not to hear "give us another 15 days" Rolling eyes* The update says it has been MAILED. It does not take two weeks for mail to arrive. :shock:

Well i don't think that is the case because my lawyer said they mail the original to me and a copy to her. and i didn't get it so she sent the copy. I got my receipts and she got copies of my receipts, so yeah ... I just hope this goes quick and that SANDy doesn't mess up with my plans !

johnny321 10-29-2012 12:09 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 355850)
Well i don't think that is the case because my lawyer said they mail the original to me and a copy to her. and i didn't get it so she sent the copy. I got my receipts and she got copies of my receipts, so yeah ... I just hope this goes quick and that SANDy doesn't mess up with my plans !

Don't wait. I waited 4 days after my lawyer got her copy of my RFE to realize that you won't get a copy. Only your lawyer will unless you don't have one then it will be mailed to you.

guatedreamer 10-29-2012 10:29 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Update on my case. I called uscis and they said my card has been mailed out today, oct 29th. My I821d still has rfe info from oct 11th on it but the lady said if I get my card then im approved, they just might not have updated it online. I never sent rfe info.in be cause I still havent received a letter. Does anyome know how long it takes to get.your card from texas once its been mailed out?

nena1625 10-29-2012 11:56 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 356063)
Update on my case. I called uscis and they said my card has been mailed out today, oct 29th. My I821d still has rfe info from oct 11th on it but the lady said if I get my card then im approved, they just might not have updated it online. I never sent rfe info.in be cause I still havent received a letter. Does anyome know how long it takes to get.your card from texas once its been mailed out?

I heard there was an error with Texas office, several dreamers have received approvals with out sending info in. Make sure with them again @ a later time..

ari88 10-29-2012 12:52 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Took me a while because ive been busy with midterms but finally sent my stuff today!

dude33 10-29-2012 01:37 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Post Decision Activity

On October 29, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.


just been approved .. thank you all so much !!

arclite 10-29-2012 01:38 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dude33 (Post 356201)
Post Decision Activity

On October 29, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.


just been approved .. thank you all so much !!

Congratz

dude33 10-29-2012 01:40 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
thank you its just so unreal ... i'm here chilling watching the hurricane stuff and check the website and there it was !!:D

MoroccanDreamer 10-29-2012 01:57 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Congrats. How long did ur rfe take for approval since they have received respond.

dude33 10-29-2012 02:00 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 356227)
Congrats. How long did ur rfe take for approval since they have received respond.

they sent out the rfe on the 10/01 and i received it 10/03 i then sent it back out on 10/04 and they received it on 10/10 ... got approved today :D so 14 working days

guatedreamer 10-29-2012 03:51 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nena1625 (Post 356105)
I heard there was an error with Texas office, several dreamers have received approvals with out sending info in. Make sure with them again @ a later time..

Did you hear about this on DAP? Or where? Id like to read about others experience with thia.

johnny321 10-29-2012 04:06 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
So this morning I got approved after my rfe but its strange. Got 1 text that my card was in production, sweet. Then 4 hours later I got 2 more texts, my other form got updated that I got approved, and the i-765 went from card in production to.. post decision activity? did i just get thrown a step back???

arclite 10-29-2012 04:14 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny321 (Post 356331)
So this morning I got approved after my rfe but its strange. Got 1 text that my card was in production, sweet. Then 4 hours later I got 2 more texts, my other form got updated that I got approved, and the i-765 went from card in production to.. post decision activity? did i just get thrown a step back???

No thats normal. i765 changed quite a few times for me. You will get another one saying its shipped.

nena1625 10-29-2012 04:20 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 356326)
Did you hear about this on DAP? Or where? Id like to read about others experience with thia.

I read it on page 604 on daca approvals forum.. Here is the link, just double check to be on the safe side.

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthrea...31723&page=604

Implosions408 10-29-2012 06:17 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Hello. I just found out about the forum here. recently, I recieved an RFE notice sent to me 10/25. I pulled together what I could get and found that I was able to pull my college transcripts. (owed a couple semesters so I had my account on hold) so since the years they wanted evidence for was from 2008-2012.. My college transcripts cover from fall of 08-fall of 2011. On top of that I worked under the table for a family member from 09-12. Would you guys think
That is sufficient evidence to send the transcripts with a letter from my
Previous employer stating I worked for him?

pineda0021 10-29-2012 06:31 PM

Any one of you guys had previous depart ion and has been approved.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 330374)
California Service Center RFE



Username: hellogiggles
EWI: Yes
Application Delivered: 08.20.12
I-1145 Received: 8.24.12
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 9.14.12 (Appointment was for 9.21.12)

Original Evidence:
My evidence consisted of my full school record dating back from kindergarten to high school graduation in 2001. In my school file there was an array of school and health records. I also attached my diplomas and school ID's. In addition I included my college transcript and about 3 affidavits that were given to be by important people in the community (not notarized). In the year 2007 I only had 3 pieces of evidence which were an affidavit, the copy of my matricula card which had the date I received it on it (which was in 2007) and health records from a doctors visit.

RFE Notice Date: 9.26.12 (in mail but 9.21.12 online)*
RFE Reason: Spanish document included in file.* (needed English translation)
RFE Response: Translated the document myself
RFE Sent Date: 9.27.12
RFE Delivered: 9.28.12

Follow-up/Comment: I filled out the application myself, Translated my birth certificate everything myself using no template, and I had no cover letter.* EAD mailed to me 10/3

APPROVED 10/03/12

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: zone2oo0
EWI: NO
Application Delivered: 8/24/12
Service Center: CALIFORNIA
Biometric Done: 9/17/2012

Original Evidence:
AS PER MY TOC PREPARED BY A LAWYER.. LOL

1. FORM I-821D - CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED ACTION APPLICATION ALONG WITH CHECK FOR $85.00 TO COVER BIOMETRICS FEES.
2.FORM I-765 - APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION ALONG WITH 2 PHOTOS AND CHECK FOR $380.00.
3.FORM I-765WS - WORKSHEET (i put down 50k income)
4.COPY OF REQUESTER BIRTH CERTIFICATE & TRANSLATION
5.COPY OF REQUESTER U.S ISSUED VISA, STAMPED ON HIS MEXICAN PASSPORT WITH AN ENTRY DATE OF XXXX; THE REQUESTER DAT OF BIRTH IS NOTED AS XXXX. COPY OF REQUESTER FORM I-444 WITH ENTRY DATE NOTED AS XXXXX ADMITTED UNTIL XXXX.
6.COPIES OF REQUESTER HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, AND OTHER GRAMMAR, MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL RECORDS FROM 1994 THROUGH 2001.
7.COPIES OF REQUESTER GRAMMAR, MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL ID'S
8.COPIES OF REQUESTER'S BANK RECORDS DATED JUNE/JULY 2012. FOR THE YEARS 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010 AND 2012.
9.COPIES OF REQUESTER MISCELLANEOUS MATERIALS INCLUDING A SAN BERNARDINO FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT DATED XXXX. A SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM CARD DATED XXXXX, A CERTIFICATE FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS, AND A RECEIPT FROM THE CITY OF MORENO VALLEY ANIMAL SERVICES DATED 2008.

RFE Notice Date: 9/26/12
RFE Reason: RECENT ID, CONTINUOUS PRESENCE.
RFE Response: SENT RECENT IDS, AFFIDAVITS (NOT NOTARIZED) PHOTOS, BANK STATEMENTS, EMAILS.
RFE Sent Date: 10/01/2012
RFE Delivered: 10/02/2012

APPROVED 10/09/12

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: PhelonOne87
EWI: YES
Application Delivered: 09-04-2012
I-1145 Received: 09/10/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/17/2012

Original Evidence: All paperwork given by district attorney

RFE Notice Date: 09/25/12
RFE Reason: Needed more evidence for a juvenile case
RFE Response: Official police department case transcripts (didn't submit them with my packet totally forgot)
RFE Sent Date: 10/02/2012
RFE Delivered: 10/03/2012

Follow-up/Comment: On October 3, 2012, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER locationWe will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done.

APPROVED 10/11/12

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: OleffJ
EWI: YES
Application Delivered: Signature
G-1145 Received: 9/7/12
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 9/14

Original Evidence:
(2) Mexican Passports (Valid & Expired)
Birth certificate
ITIN
Consular ID card
High School Diploma
High School Transcripts
Middle School Transcripts
Middle School Diploma
Immunization and other medical records
First Communion certificate
apartment rental agreement
Internet bill
Marriage License
bank statements

RFE Notice Date: 9/28
RFE Reason: stated I entered 1980 but my birth date is 4/11/87
RFE Response: It was a typo and submitted my immunizations and birth certificate
RFE Sent Date: 10/5
RFE Delivered: 10/6

Follow-up/Comment: I messed up not something they were being picky about but triple check your work and another pair of eyes never hurt.

APPROVED 10/17/12

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: sideslip
EWI: YES
Application Delivered: 08/23/12
I-1145 Received: 08/28/12
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/17/12

Original Evidence:
-one bank statement for August 2012, only had a bank account since August 2nd 2012 until now
-Transcript for high school, middle school and elementary school, which covered 5+ years of presence
-Copy of passport and Mexico matricula
-Copy of HS Diploma
-Two passport photos
-and I think a copy of my school id for 12th grade
I sent the bare minimum I think and zero prove for presence on June 15th 2012, also had a gap from June-August 2012

RFE Notice Date: 09/27/12
RFE Reason: June 15th 2012 Presence
RFE Response: Two Facebook posts (6/14/12, 6/24/12), and a movie ticket with account printout showing purchase date of 6/11/12
RFE Sent Date: 09/28/12
RFE Delivered: 10/04/12 delivered to CSC

Follow-up/Comment: Original application had no proof for June 15th, gap for June - July

Approval: TBA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: ari88
EWI: YES
Application Delivered: 9/5/12
I-1145 Received: 9/10/12
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 9/17/12

Original Evidence:
A. Copy of Vaccinations Record (1994-2002)
B. Copy of Middle School Diploma
(June 30, 2002)
C. Copy of High School Diploma (June 30, 2006)
D. Official High School Transcripts
(September 2002- June 2006)
Continuous presence
A. Wells Fargo Bank statement
(December 23, 2006- February 23, 2007)
B. Copy of Mother’s IRS 1040 showing me as dependent (2007)
C. Sprint Cell phone bill statements (May 2007 –December 2007)
D. Medical records (January 9, 2008- June 12, 200
E. College transcripts (Aug 2008 – June 2011)
F. University transcripts (September 2011-Spring 2012)
G. Bank of America Bank statements (July 2012)
H. Current University enrollment Class Schedule (Fall 2012)
I. 2 Affidavits
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS
A. School awards (2000, 2009-2012)

RFE Notice Date: 10/1/12
RFE Reason: TBA
RFE Response: TBA
RFE Sent Date: TBA
RFE Delivered: TBA
Follow-up/Comment: TBA

Approval: TBA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Nena1625
EWI: No, visa.
Application Delivered: Not sured used a lawyer
I-1145 Received: 08/20/2012
Service Center: California
Biometric Done: 09/19/2012

Original Evidence: I had provided to my lawyer bills, pictures, Visa when I entered in year 97, school records since 97, medical records, marriage license, medical records from my two kids from 2005 to current wich included vaccine records that I sign, bank staments, 15 affidavits, ticket from Disneyland on June 2012, taxes from 09 to current.

RFE Notice Date: 10/05/2012
RFE Reason: Need proof for 5 year
RFE Response: My lawyer asked to get copies of all the information I had previously provided! He is the professional one and doesn't have copies of my records on my file?? Its obvious he didn't submit that information.
RFE Sent Date: 10/18/2012 (Per the paralegal that is assign to my case, they reply on 10/18. 13 days after immigration send out the request! What a waste of my time!
RFE Delivered: 10/26/12

Follow-up/Comment: I really feel drained and frustrated for believing in a lawyer that continues to show up in tv helping the community but yet wont take care of his clients! What a waste of my time! and waste of $2,000 plus the $465.

Approval: TBA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Any one of you guys had previous depart ion and has been approved.

DreamBigGirl 10-29-2012 06:51 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin2014 (Post 354994)
I will call them on Monday. You got the letter, it was to your lawyer because he is representing you. I filed on my own so the letter should come to my place. I am gonna call monday and I hope not to hear "give us another 15 days" Rolling eyes* The update says it has been MAILED. It does not take two weeks for mail to arrive. :shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny321 (Post 355911)
Don't wait. I waited 4 days after my lawyer got her copy of my RFE to realize that you won't get a copy. Only your lawyer will unless you don't have one then it will be mailed to you.

yeah i didn't wait she mailed it out in thursday and uscis texted me today saying they received it. sooo now i wait again! Good luck to you all and stay safe if you are on the Northeast area like me ! I am so scared the hurricane just arrived here :( scary stuff

carnivore 10-29-2012 07:09 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
It's been one month since my bio. Do you guys think that if I were to get an RFE, I would have gotten it already?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.