DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Happyman0607 11-24-2012 03:07 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig09 (Post 379354)
On November 23, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case

What does it mean? RFE?

Request For Evidence

hooney 11-24-2012 07:45 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig09 (Post 379354)
On November 23, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case

What does it mean? RFE?

Refer to my FAQ link on the first page of this thread.

DreamBig09 11-24-2012 08:54 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 379529)
Can you get us more information about the I797 request. Monkey's sister supposedly received one but hasn't updated us.

Okay will let you know ASAP

Dezz 11-25-2012 07:37 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpasd (Post 378443)
I wanted to share my brothers story: He and I had the same timeline, I was approved on Oct 23, he received a message on
Nov 5 stating he was getting an RFE(Lacking evidence for the year 2007). He received the RFE on Nov 11. The requested information was delivered to USCIS Texas Service center, he submitted bank statements, and W2 for 2007. On Nov 21 got the message that EAD was in production. Now he is just waiting for DACA approval.

For the W-2 did he submit a fake social security number or was that number assign to him?

Just curios because they requested more evidence and all I have are my tax forms and paycheck, but they include social that isn't mine. And I don't want to find myself in additional problems.

Thanks.

cpasd 11-25-2012 09:18 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezz (Post 380379)
For the W-2 did he submit a fake social security number or was that number assign to him?

Just curios because they requested more evidence and all I have are my tax forms and paycheck, but they include social that isn't mine. And I don't want to find myself in additional problems.

Thanks.

Yeah the W2 had a fake social. What tax forms do you have? Did you file tax returns? If so you could order return transcripts from the IRS for any year you filed tax returns. Let me know if you have any other questions.

iDream 11-25-2012 11:05 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
still no RFE mail! :(

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 12:22 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 380489)
still no RFE mail! :(

When did they post it online ?

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 12:26 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Anyone sent their rfe at California service center recently and got approved ??? They received mine on nov 19 wondering if I'll get approve this week

turmalina 11-26-2012 12:57 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Holy crap, I got approved on the 21st and they mailed out my EAD on the 23rd. I'm in shock, I hadn't checked my status for a week and today I was checking just in case and bam! there is was.

Wow...

I thought for sure I was going to get an RFE letter BC it was taking so long but...

Wow

FlyinAgainstTheWind 11-26-2012 01:01 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by turmalina (Post 380537)
Holy crap, I got approved on the 21st and they mailed out my EAD on the 23rd. I'm in shock, I hadn't checked my status for a week and today I was checking just in case and bam! there is was.

Wow...

Congratulations!!! What is your timeline?

iDream 11-26-2012 01:12 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 380526)
When did they post it online ?

November 16th. :(

turmalina 11-26-2012 01:47 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 380541)
Congratulations!!! What is your timeline?

See DACA thread, I posted it there. And thanks!

Jose602 11-26-2012 01:07 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
I sent in my RFE Response a month ago and still no Approval is that normal? I'm starting to worry..

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 02:41 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose602 (Post 380769)
I sent in my RFE Response a month ago and still no Approval is that normal? I'm starting to worry..

Which office did u send it at????

jayman2717 11-26-2012 02:54 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
i sent mine rfe on october 9 and still no approval ? vermont mental center

Jose602 11-26-2012 03:26 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
California Center is where it went

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 03:51 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
I sent mine at Laguna Niguel in California center on nov 19th they update online status saying it's in process does yours say that?

Dreamernb87 11-26-2012 04:13 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 380850)
I sent mine at Laguna Niguel in California center on nov 19th they update online status saying it's in process does yours say that?

when did they update it

iDream 11-26-2012 04:13 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
How long does it usually take before you receive the RFE mail?

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 04:39 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 380866)
when did they update it

They updated mine right away. I tracked my packet it got there on Nov 19th and they updated on same day......

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 04:40 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 380867)
How long does it usually take before you receive the RFE mail?

I got mine in 2 business day. I live in Cali and they sent it from Cali maybe that's why it was quick.......

iDream 11-26-2012 04:50 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Im also from Cali... CA. Service center

Happyman0607 11-26-2012 05:11 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose602 (Post 380845)
California Center is where it went

Did you get the status update on it? Did they receive it??

Jose602 11-26-2012 05:26 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
yeah it updated when they recieved it on 10/25th

Happyman0607 11-26-2012 05:36 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Wow... I hope mine doesn't take that long.. How many pages did you send?

dramactjm 11-26-2012 06:17 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
I can't even express how I feel right now. I got approved finally.
I sent RFE on Nov 17 by express mail and got text that they received on 19.
And I just got text that my status was updated and it said card production.

I received lots of help from this site and I really appreciated.

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 06:25 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose602 (Post 380769)
I sent in my RFE Response a month ago and still no Approval is that normal? I'm starting to worry..

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramactjm (Post 380994)
I can't even express how I feel right now. I got approved finally.
I sent RFE on Nov 17 by express mail and got text that they received on 19.
And I just got text that my status was updated and it said card production.

I received lots of help from this site and I really appreciated.

WoW congrats I sent mine on 16th and got there on 19th I hope I get approve soonnnnnn

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 06:26 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 380950)
Wow... I hope mine doesn't take that long.. How many pages did you send?

I hope mine doesn't take that long either where did u sent urs and when did they receive it ?

Happyman0607 11-26-2012 06:32 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381007)
I hope mine doesn't take that long either where did u sent urs and when did they receive it ?

I got the letter on the 17th and tried sending it out the same day but the post office was closed to I sent it out Monday the 19th next day air and the morons at USPS didn't deliver it till the 21st.. I know the uscis was closed on Thursday and sat and Sunday so that just delays it even more.. I hope I'm approved by Friday the 30th

dramactjm 11-26-2012 06:52 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381006)
WoW congrats I sent mine on 16th and got there on 19th I hope I get approve soonnnnnn

Thank you. I really hope you get approved soon.
Since last Thursday was holiday, it was approved on 4th day. I think nebraska is faster for RFE approval than others.
what is your service center?

Jose602 11-26-2012 07:00 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Congratulations! dramactjm, Hopefully I get approves soon too

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 07:27 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 380950)
Wow... I hope mine doesn't take that long.. How many pages did you send?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dramactjm (Post 381027)
Thank you. I really hope you get approved soon.
Since last Thursday was holiday, it was approved on 4th day. I think nebraska is faster for RFE approval than others.
what is your service center?

Mine is in laguna Nigel California service center

DreamBig528 11-26-2012 07:28 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 381011)
I got the letter on the 17th and tried sending it out the same day but the post office was closed to I sent it out Monday the 19th next day air and the morons at USPS didn't deliver it till the 21st.. I know the uscis was closed on Thursday and sat and Sunday so that just delays it even more.. I hope I'm approved by Friday the 30th

Which service center did u send urs?

LVCarlosLV 11-26-2012 09:20 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Hey ;)

dramactjm 11-26-2012 09:31 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose602 (Post 381035)
Congratulations! dramactjm, Hopefully I get approves soon too

Thank you :D Your time is coming just hang in there~!!

Happyman0607 11-26-2012 11:58 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381074)
Which service center did u send urs?

Nebraska, from what I see it looks like they handle RFE's fast but honestly there's no way of telling if they'll handle mine fast cause I got RFE'd when a bunch of people did and a bunch of approvals too but I'm praying for the best cause I need to start getting my life together already! Lmao

DreamBig528 11-27-2012 12:30 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 381317)
Nebraska, from what I see it looks like they handle RFE's fast but honestly there's no way of telling if they'll handle mine fast cause I got RFE'd when a bunch of people did and a bunch of approvals too but I'm praying for the best cause I need to start getting my life together already! Lmao

I hear you........i need to start working i'm sick of sitting at home........ i sent mine to Laguna Nigel California service....I hope i get approve this week please god let it happen this week ;o)

DreamBig528 11-27-2012 01:07 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
i'm little confuse my I-821 says they received my RFE on nov 19....but on my I 765 it still says initial review whoever got approved did your online status stated that as well?

cpasd 11-27-2012 01:15 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381380)
i'm little confuse my I-821 says they received my RFE on nov 19....but on my I 765 it still says initial review whoever got approved did your online status stated that as well?


Yes, it won't change till they approve your DACA, at which point you'll get a message that card went into production followed by DACA being approved

Happyman0607 11-27-2012 01:38 AM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381349)
I hear you........i need to start working i'm sick of sitting at home........ i sent mine to Laguna Nigel California service....I hope i get approve this week please god let it happen this week ;o)

I'm a student and I mainly worked from home for 3years but my income stopped about last week and I need a job ASAP.. It came at a good time I guess but I need to get out and do something I can't stand being at home not making money lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 381380)
i'm little confuse my I-821 says they received my RFE on nov 19....but on my I 765 it still says initial review whoever got approved did your online status stated that as well?

Yup it'll stay in initial review till a desicion is made on the 821D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.