DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

DreamBigGirl 10-12-2012 09:43 AM

Re: >>>>>>>>>RFE Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGarza90 (Post 337516)
So, how much do I have to wait? I sent back my RFE on 10/09/2012. It supposed to be delivery today 10/12/2012. Will I get an update when they receive the letter, or I have to wait until I get approve to know something?

Good luck , i hope you get approved. I am waiting on my letter. They notified me on the 9th how long does it take to receive the letter? I totally forgot about 2011 I think it might just be that...

DreamBigGirl 10-12-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari88 (Post 337104)
I just need evidence for 2007, and I graduated in 2006 and went back in 2008 to college.

did you buy anything online? Try getting invoices, bank statements etc..affidavits are good but by themselves they don't prove anything.

JGarza90 10-12-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhelonOne87 (Post 337517)
I would say 1 week latest 2 weeks .....you did't use Express Mail?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBigGirl (Post 337525)
Good luck , i hope you get approved. I am waiting on my letter. They notified me on the 9th how long does it take to receive the letter? I totally forgot about 2011 I think it might just be that...

They notify me on October 4, but I got the letter on the 9 because weekend came and on Monday it was Columbus Day. So it was a little longer because of weekend and holiday. I think you should get your letter by tomorrow, if they have no delays.

DreamBigGirl 10-12-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGarza90 (Post 337529)
They notify me on October 4, but I got the letter on the 9 because weekend came and on Monday it was Columbus Day. So it was a little longer because of weekend and holiday. I think you should get your letter by tomorrow, if they have no delays.

thanks !

arclite 10-12-2012 02:41 PM

My RFE response has been delivered today at 12:45 to Vermont.

JGarza90 10-12-2012 04:47 PM

They just texted me that they received my RFE...now just wait, hopefully next week I get approve.

nanjungmo 10-12-2012 05:02 PM

Hey guys, i have some questions.

I got my RFE this Tuesday because I didn't fill out Form 765-WS, which includes my income and expense. So after filling them out, I sent it back to Nebraska SC. One day after, I got a text saying that the document was received on 10/11.

My questions are...
1) Have there been any Nebraska cases getting approved after RFE?
2) If there have been, about how long does it take?
3) I got approved for i-821D. So is it wrong to assume that my RFE process should be faster?

Stephanie61593 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanjungmo (Post 337953)
Hey guys, i have some questions.

I got my RFE this Tuesday because I didn't fill out Form 765-WS, which includes my income and expense. So after filling them out, I sent it back to Nebraska SC. One day after, I got a text saying that the document was received on 10/11.

My questions are...
1) Have there been any Nebraska cases getting approved after RFE?
2) If there have been, about how long does it take?
3) I got approved for i-821D. So is it wrong to assume that my RFE process should be faster?

Most of your questions can be answered on page 1 of this thread. :)

hooney 10-13-2012 12:05 PM

Looks like everyone is on waiting game now.

johnny321 10-13-2012 12:32 PM

Question. My lawyer got my RFE on tuesday and they just want a copy of my passport but I have not received my RFE yet.. which makes me feel like the mailman F'ed up the mail again.. Can i just go to her office and send back her copy of the RFE instead of waiting however freaking long it takes for me to get my actual copy? I mean my lawyer's office is 15 minutes from my house I don't see why she's had it delivered 4 days ago and i've got nada.

Stephanie61593 10-13-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny321 (Post 338679)
Question. My lawyer got my RFE on tuesday and they just want a copy of my passport but I have not received my RFE yet.. which makes me feel like the mailman F'ed up the mail again.. Can i just go to her office and send back her copy of the RFE instead of waiting however freaking long it takes for me to get my actual copy? I mean my lawyer's office is 15 minutes from my house I don't see why she's had it delivered 4 days ago and i've got nada.

If it were me I would make the copy of my passport and go to the lawyer so she/he can send it in. At the end your lawyer is doing the process on your behalf. So I don't think it would be a problem.

russman 10-13-2012 10:49 PM

My RFE came in the mail on the 9th of October, I mailed it out on the 10th of October and they received it on the 11th of October. The RFE stated that I didn't provide evidence from February 2010 - March 2012, so I printed out my monthly bank statement for each month for that time period. They updated my status to say that they received my new evidence. It's just a matter of waiting now.

Btw, I sent my application on the 28th of August, and my biometrics appointment was scheduled for the 25th of September. I did a walk in on the 13th of September.

hooney 10-15-2012 02:13 PM

Can you guys submit it with the format I posted on first page? Thanks

MoroccanDreamer 10-15-2012 04:01 PM

hey guys did anybody sent facebook checkins as proof for their RFE, and is it legit to send facebook checkins?

Dreamer01 10-15-2012 04:10 PM

What is the express mail address for Nebraska RFE's?

Obey_DrosKid 10-15-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 340327)
hey guys did anybody sent facebook checkins as proof for their RFE, and is it legit to send facebook checkins?

lol idk if it's legit but I sent 3. I'm sure they'll consider them as proof.

MoroccanDreamer 10-15-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obey_DrosKid (Post 340354)

thank you for responding, i have a bunch of them before june15, 2012. just incase. cause i got an RFE, and am sure its for 2011-2012 cause i didnt send anything from those years, i have gym receipts and membership contract for 2011 and 2012 in new york city am sure they will take those also cause i didnt send in.

MoroccanDreamer 10-15-2012 04:37 PM

hey guys i have a w7 for ITIN form for irs sent to me back in 2010 but i never responded to them back, would they take that as proof also even i never paid any taxes.

Obey_DrosKid 10-15-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 340371)
thank you for responding, i have a bunch of them before june15, 2012. just incase. cause i got an RFE, and am sure its for 2011-2012 cause i didnt send anything from those years, i have gym receipts and membership contract for 2011 and 2012 in new york city am sure they will take those also cause i didnt send in.

I'm sure they will, the 3 I sent covered a two and a half month gap so hopefully everything goes smooth with my rfe response.

Obey_DrosKid 10-15-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 340374)
hey guys i have a w7 for ITIN form for irs sent to me back in 2010 but i never responded to them back, would they take that as proof also even i never paid any taxes.

They should as long as they have your name, address, and date.

MoroccanDreamer 10-15-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obey_DrosKid (Post 340409)
They should as long as they have your name, address, and date.

yes they do have name date and address for my job in new york that i never listed as an address in the form i821d.

MoroccanDreamer 10-15-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoroccanDreamer (Post 340515)
yes they do have name date and address for my job in new york that i never listed as an address in the form i821d.

i got facebook checkins, w7 itin, gym receitps and contract, western union receipts from 2010-2011 along with copy front back of western union card, also a receipt from court that i paid the fine with my name and dob from 2009.
would this be anough

guatedreamer 10-15-2012 09:09 PM

Username: guatedreamer
EWI: No – Visa Overstay
Application Delivered: 8/21/12
I-1145 Received: 08/27/12
Service Center: Texas
Biometric Done: 09/19/12

Original Evidence:

Proof of identity
• School ids (3)
• Copy of 1(800)the lost info card
• Personal id finger print card
• Copy of passport and original birth certificate (along with translations
Proof of entrance before 15 yrs
• Copy of I-94 card
• Passport/translation
June 15th presence
• Affadavit from my Pastor covering 2007-present
• Print out of fb status on 6/15 stating going to Indiana dunes beach to celebrate
• 2 print outs of photos of me at the beach also displaying the properties (date and time)
• Print out from actual Indiana Dunes beach site showing building I was standing in front of in pictures
• Copy of receipt from outlet mall that day I went to afterwards
• Copy of receipt from other store I went to before leaving for the beach
• Copy of receipts for CVS and TJ Mx for 06/13 and 06/27
• Copy of movie stubs and train tickets for 05/05, 06/18, 05/29
• Email print outs sent morning of 06/15 – I network with other dreamers so I made sure to pass along the good news
Proof of consecutive years
• College transcript covering spring 2009-fall term 2012
• High school transcript covering 2004-2009
• Scholarship letter award 2011
• Copy of program completion letter 2011
• Scholarship award letter 2010
• Copy of bill statement for school summer 2012
• Copy of registration bill statement for fall 2012
School records
• Associates degree Diploma, high school diploma, Jr. High diploma, Kindergarten
• Copy of grade 05 and 07 report card
• Student grade card for 1998-2002
• About 25 evidence documents ranging from the 90’s to 2012 showing awards I’ve received, or letters of recommendation, other miscellaneous certificates. I have something for every year.
Medical Records
• Dental exam 2011
• Medical exam 2010
• Medical insurance 2008
• Copy of immunizations 2001
• Prescription copies
• Other misc. copies.

RFE Notice Date: I received the Text to check site. Haven’t received official letter yet 10/11/12
RFE Reason: TBA
RFE Response: TBA
RFE Sent Date: TBA
RFE Delivered: TBA

Follow-up/Comment: I haven’t received my official RFE letter, but I’m super anxious to see what it’s for because I sent in a ridiculous amount of evidence and I’ll easily be able to prove any gaps. But I made sure to not leave any gaps.. so we’ll see if I filled something in wrong on the actual application. I’m also thinking maybe it’s my june 15th evidence. I provided what I could, but I didn’t have anything “official” with my name on it. We’ll see. I also do not have a bank account seeing how they all require a ssn.

Approval: (TBA/Approved Date/Denied Date)

angelz_beauty7410 10-16-2012 11:10 AM

new RFE :(

http://dreamact.info/forum/showpost....postcount=3584

Strongman1 10-16-2012 11:17 AM

New RFE for my sister Same exact timline as mine except she got her RFE 10/15/2012 TEXT.. still waiting for the letter ;/ weird she sent more evidence than me and more ID's than me and I already got approved.

hooney 10-16-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guatedreamer (Post 340758)
Username: guatedreamer
EWI: No – Visa Overstay
Application Delivered: 8/21/12
I-1145 Received: 08/27/12
Service Center: Texas
Biometric Done: 09/19/12

Original Evidence:

Proof of identity
• School ids (3)
• Copy of 1(800)the lost info card
• Personal id finger print card
• Copy of passport and original birth certificate (along with translations
Proof of entrance before 15 yrs
• Copy of I-94 card
• Passport/translation
June 15th presence
• Affadavit from my Pastor covering 2007-present
• Print out of fb status on 6/15 stating going to Indiana dunes beach to celebrate
• 2 print outs of photos of me at the beach also displaying the properties (date and time)
• Print out from actual Indiana Dunes beach site showing building I was standing in front of in pictures
• Copy of receipt from outlet mall that day I went to afterwards
• Copy of receipt from other store I went to before leaving for the beach
• Copy of receipts for CVS and TJ Mx for 06/13 and 06/27
• Copy of movie stubs and train tickets for 05/05, 06/18, 05/29
• Email print outs sent morning of 06/15 – I network with other dreamers so I made sure to pass along the good news
Proof of consecutive years
• College transcript covering spring 2009-fall term 2012
• High school transcript covering 2004-2009
• Scholarship letter award 2011
• Copy of program completion letter 2011
• Scholarship award letter 2010
• Copy of bill statement for school summer 2012
• Copy of registration bill statement for fall 2012
School records
• Associates degree Diploma, high school diploma, Jr. High diploma, Kindergarten
• Copy of grade 05 and 07 report card
• Student grade card for 1998-2002
• About 25 evidence documents ranging from the 90’s to 2012 showing awards I’ve received, or letters of recommendation, other miscellaneous certificates. I have something for every year.
Medical Records
• Dental exam 2011
• Medical exam 2010
• Medical insurance 2008
• Copy of immunizations 2001
• Prescription copies
• Other misc. copies.

RFE Notice Date: I received the Text to check site. Haven’t received official letter yet 10/11/12
RFE Reason: TBA
RFE Response: TBA
RFE Sent Date: TBA
RFE Delivered: TBA

Follow-up/Comment: I haven’t received my official RFE letter, but I’m super anxious to see what it’s for because I sent in a ridiculous amount of evidence and I’ll easily be able to prove any gaps. But I made sure to not leave any gaps.. so we’ll see if I filled something in wrong on the actual application. I’m also thinking maybe it’s my june 15th evidence. I provided what I could, but I didn’t have anything “official” with my name on it. We’ll see. I also do not have a bank account seeing how they all require a ssn.

Approval: (TBA/Approved Date/Denied Date)

Thank you. Added you to the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelz_beauty7410 (Post 341467)

Thank you angelz! <3 I will message him for the info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongman1 (Post 341476)
New RFE for my sister Same exact timline as mine except she got her RFE 10/15/2012 TEXT.. still waiting for the letter ;/ weird she sent more evidence than me and more ID's than me and I already got approved.

Can I get the info through the format I've Posted on 1st Page? Thanks.

---

And yay! Stickied. :D Thanks moderators!

Girl09 10-16-2012 05:38 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Hi Guys!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo excited, I just checked online and I got approved!!!!!!!!!! it says my Card was sent out yesterday!!!!!

I mailed my RFE on Oct 2 and it was delivered on Oct 4.
I received a message from USCIS saying that they got my package on Oct 9th.
Today I checked online and I was approved!
no text message. no email. nothing... but there it was!!!!! :) :)

Dreamernb87 10-16-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl09 (Post 341936)
Hi Guys!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo excited, I just checked online and I got approved!!!!!!!!!! it says my Card was sent out yesterday!!!!!

grats you!!

Stephanie61593 10-16-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl09 (Post 341936)
hi guys!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo excited, i just checked online and i got approved!!!!!!!!!! It says my card was sent out yesterday!!!!!

I mailed my rfe on oct 2 and it was delivered on oct 4.
I received a message from uscis saying that they got my package on oct 9th.
Today i checked online and i was approved!
No text message. No email. Nothing... But there it was!!!!! :) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamernb87 (Post 341943)
grats you!!

congratulations!!!

Girl09 10-16-2012 06:18 PM

I checked online yesterday and there was no update.
I checked right now and it was last updated today 10/16/12.
However, it says my i821 was approved on 10/12/12 and a letter mailed to me. And it says my i756 card was mailed to me yesterday, 10/15/12.

I never got a text or an email. My account only updated today.
I hope that helps.

arclite 10-16-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

congratz.
glad to see an RFE get through. Vermont text me today saying that they got my package on the 15th even though it was delivered on the 12th. Hopefully I will be approved soon.

Girl09 10-16-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arclite (Post 342105)
congratz.
glad to see an RFE get through. Vermont text me today saying that they got my package on the 15th even though it was delivered on the 12th. Hopefully I will be approved soon.

same thing happened to me.. although it got there on 10/04 in the morning, they only updated my account on 10/09 saying they had just received it. and I never got text messages at all, or emails... but I am signed up....

When I called customer service, they told me that the system is having a lot of issues with updating.

JGarza90 10-16-2012 10:19 PM

I think I'm just a little lucky. First my RFE was for 2010, not for 2009. I had sent more evidence from '10 than from '09...but ok. They notify my of the RFE on 10/4 and I got it on the 10/9 because of week end and Columbus Day. I've notice other people being notify about RFE and took more days for the actual letter to be delivered...and then I sent everything and the same day they received it they updated on the web site. I think I'm just a little lucky not to be waiting all those "extra days"...

hooney 10-16-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Congrats!! :D Updated!

Girl09 10-16-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooney (Post 342483)
Congrats!! :D Updated!

Ops i think you wrote approved 10/11 rather than 10/12 on the first page.

Kate cane 10-17-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obey_DrosKid (Post 340354)

how did your fb check in look i just get the map and dots around where i've been

JGarza90 10-17-2012 09:31 AM

After a RFE and with the help of GOD,

•*•*•TODAY I GOT APPROVED•*•*•

•Application filled by myself.
•Sent: 8/18/2012
•Delivered: 8/20/2012
•I-797C Notice of Action: 8/29/2012
•Routed to Nebraska S.C.
•Biometrics Appointment Received: 9/04/2012,
•Scheduled- 9/27/2012,
•Walk-in: 9/10/2012.
•RFE: 10/04/2012
•Reason: Prove Residence for 2010
•RFE Received & Returned: 10/09/12
•Delivered: 10/12/2012
•Approval: 10/16/2012 card production
•Approval: DACA 10/17/2012

So, don't feel bad if you got RFE. It just a delay, but your time will come.

Stephanie61593 10-17-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGarza90 (Post 342967)

•Routed to Nebraska S.C.
•Scheduled- 9/27/2012,

Congratulations!! :)

gabrielnovsky 10-17-2012 11:13 AM

I got a REF yesterday on my I821D, im still waiting for the letter at the mail but i think i kind know want they are asking to prove. There are my evidence that i sent at the application.

Username: gabrielnovsky
EWI: NO
Application Delivered: 08/16
I-1145 Received: 08/21
Service Center: Nebraska
Biometric Done: 09/13

-All four application (i765,i765ws,i821d and the e-notification)
- birth certificate translated and some high school and college ID(since my passport was expired and i didnt received the new one at that time i sent the application)
- I-94 overstayed (got here in DEC 2002 in 15 years old
- High school diploma
- Highschool transcript (2003 - 2006)
- Two car payments receipt for 2007
- Bank letter saying that i opened the account in 2007 until present time and its is active
- bank statements and comcast bills to prove that i was here in July 15, 2012

RFE Notice Date: Saw it online at 10/15 still waiting for the letter
RFE Reason: cont' resid for the years of 2007 to 2010
RFE Response: bank statments for each month since 2007, paytubs for each month since 2007, letters, marry certificate from 2009, opened company receipt in 2007 and renewed in 2009, rental contract in 2007-2008. It will be like 150 pages package of evidence. I made a summary page and place in the front of every year to be easy for them to find the dates on the documents.
RFE Sent Date: Will send on monday 10/22/2012 since everything is ready!
RFE Delivered: NOT YET

It was pretty much it! It was a really short application, 10 pages of evidences and 10 pages of immigration papper work. They probably going to ask to prove more evidences of stayed here without leave the country or they are asking for more identification which now i have my renewed passport. Its all good i have everything for every single month since 2007 until now. I hope they dont ask for 2002-2006 because the only thing i have is the high school paper work which i think is more than enough. Ill keep it update as soon i receive the letter.

ari88 10-17-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGarza90 (Post 342967)

•Routed to Nebraska S.C.
•Scheduled- 9/27/2012,

Yayyyyyy! Congrats, ill be sending mine back on Friday.