DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 01:09 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayman2717 (Post 386534)
i am reaching the 60 days mark on coming monday. i will then call and see
what is happening at vermont mental center

Please post on here and let us know as soon as you reach your 60 day mark and also was your RFE simple or did you send in alot of evidence? What did they ask of you?

Reustis25 12-04-2012 01:28 PM

well i received my RFE yesterday they are asking to send my Diploma, i am currently in college,

USCIS: you also did not submit any information about the type of program in wich you are currently enrolled..

i will send al the info hopefully should be simple

iDream 12-04-2012 02:11 PM

Fuckkk Still no update on my CASE STATUS online...... :/

Kurdy 12-04-2012 06:28 PM

27 days after rfe I still have not any thing from uscis :(

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 06:38 PM

Just got approved boys :D

Rh_ny 12-04-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 386830)

Congrats !!

iDream 12-04-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Congrats bro'

DreamBig528 12-04-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 386843)
Congrats bro'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdy (Post 386818)
27 days after rfe I still have not any thing from uscis :(

where did you send your RFE?

Dreamernb87 12-04-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Told you bro.

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 07:21 PM

I just got RFE, this is unbelievable.

I sent in all the info I ever had.

I truly don't have anything else to send.

Kurdy 12-04-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 386855)
where did you send your RFE?

Nebraska service center

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 07:29 PM

I am fukkkkeed I think.

DreamBig528 12-04-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonawabich (Post 386865)
I am fukkkkeed I think.

y r u fuckedd???

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 07:46 PM

I had sent all and every info I ever had. Over several hundred pages in total.

And still RFE'd

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 07:50 PM

I think this might be the end of the road for me in totality. RFE makes me physically sick.

DreamBig528 12-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonawabich (Post 386879)
I think this might be the end of the road for me in totality. RFE makes me physically sick.

u should be lucky u got rfe some people took their bio in spet still nothing at least they are looking at your file....also rfe means nothing they probably over looked something i dot one too....and also if you have minor misdemeanor they might need paperwork from court

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 08:13 PM

Thanks DreamBig for kind words. Thanks

I will have to see what is in the actual letter.

My GF is coming down soon. I have money issues. DACA was only thing that kept me going. Now this RFE.

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rh_ny (Post 386839)
Congrats !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 386843)
Congrats bro'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 386861)
Told you bro.

Thanks guys <3 I technically didn't get "approved" yet but my card went into production today and I noticed cards usually go into production about 1-3 days before they notify you've been approved.. I'm so excited and thankful for this and I can't wait to start getting things done and going on vacation this January to Florida!!! Lmaoo - been looking forward to this day most of my life

I will post all my submition info and timeline later

Kurdy 12-04-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 386904)
Thanks guys <3 I technically didn't get "approved" yet but my card went into production today and I noticed cards usually go into production about 1-3 days before they notify you've been approved.. I'm so excited and thankful for this and I can't wait to start getting things done and going on vacation this January to Florida!!! Lmaoo - been looking forward to this day most of my life

I will post all my submition info and timeline later

Congrats :)

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 09:27 PM

I am finished. :(

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdy (Post 386949)
Congrats :)

Thanks bud :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonawabich (Post 386950)
I am finished. :(

Keep your head up man it's probably something stupid like getting a piece of evidence notarized or translated.. Don't worry about it man

Sonawabich 12-04-2012 09:31 PM

Thanks alot Happyman. You make me a Happy man.

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonawabich (Post 386952)
Thanks alot Happyman. You make me a Happy man.

Oh by the way, USCIS has a very bad habit of overlooking things.. There's people who sent transcripts proving residency (which is arguably one of the strongest evidence you can supply) and they overlook it.. Seriously if you legitimately qualify which I'm pretty sure you do and you're not trying to commit fraud or anything crazy.. You will be fine. A RFE is nothing.. I only sent the USCIS 7 pages of evidence? They issued me an RFE for the years 07,08,09 and I just sent them 2 piece of papers and everything's fine.. You have to put yourself in these guys's shoes. They look through dozens of applications a day, they come across yours that has enough evidence for 10 cases, they're not gonna want to sit there and link everything together, they'll briefly look through it and issue a RFE so they don't have to waste their time lol these guys got a million applications coming ever since Obama got reelected

LVCarlosLV 12-04-2012 11:24 PM

Does any one here have or know someone that has a Connection with a USCIS agent here. That can give us info

Happyman0607 12-04-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVCarlosLV (Post 387021)
Does any one here have or know someone that has a Connection with a USCIS agent here. That can give us info

Lmao please tell me that wasn't a serious question

danieltij 12-05-2012 03:39 AM

Damn ^^^^

Sick 12-05-2012 06:36 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-Anchorman.gif

Koffha88 12-05-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVCarlosLV (Post 387021)

Lol, people like this really DO exist. I laugh.

Oh that guy that got approved, congrats. One of the few debaters I like here. If you're 21 drop a paycheck at the bar lol.

Kurdy 12-05-2012 02:23 PM

28 days after rfe...I'm Still waiting :(

DreamBig528 12-05-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 387241)
Little too late for that :) my cards already in production

Damn lol I remember always lurking these forums back in June and everybody was so friendly and we had such a great community, now we have a bunch of these little schmuks all around.. Anyway good luck with finding your "connection" to a USCIS employee I doubt they'd help your stupid ass even if they did know you :)

hey happyman i have question i see that you got approved after sending rfe in week or so congrats....my question is did you enter this country legally like did you overstay or visa or you came without inspection? cuz my lawyer told me if you came without inspection it's taking longer is that ture? i'm just trying to ask everyone that approve to see their case....

Kurdy 12-05-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 387467)
hey happyman i have question i see that you got approved after sending rfe in week or so congrats....my question is did you enter this country legally like did you overstay or visa or you came without inspection? cuz my lawyer told me if you came without inspection it's taking longer is that ture? i'm just trying to ask everyone that approve to see their case....

Congrats to happyman :)

DrEngineer 12-05-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrEngineer (Post 385788)
Just got RFE.
1st entry '93, last and final entry in '96 both with Tourist Visa. Have not left the US since '96. Completed high school, Undergraduate degree, Master's Degree, almost done with Ph.D. degree. No criminal history / tickets.

Submitted: I-94, Birth certificate, valid social security number, passport, elementary, middle school, and high school records. College records, college degrees, phone and bank statements every 3 months ('07-'12). Receipt of June 15th purchase with accompanying bank statement. Along with a cover letter explaining the entire history and contents.

I hope they overlooked something. Anyone know if sealed transcripts are bad to send? Both transcripts I sent were sealed.

So I just got the RFE letter. It is basically asking for proof that my F1 visa expired, either show I-94 and/or deportation notice. I had sent my I-94 and F-1 Visa Acceptance letter in the packet showing that it expired way back in '98 but I guess they missed that. Apart from resending that, I don't know what else I can send, I never had a deportation notice. I thought USCIS would be able to verify if I still have a visa.

Happyman0607 12-05-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamBig528 (Post 387467)

I am a visa overstay, I don't think it takes longer for EWI's to get approved, I think they just go a little harder on them because if you came in through the boarder you could easily just leave and come back again so they'll be a little more thorough with them asking to prove consecutive months - I seen people get RFE'd for a 2 month gap, I had a 8 month gap because I took a semester off since I couldn't afford it and didn't get RFE'd for it - if I was a EWI they probably would of asked to show for it but there's no possible way for me to leave the country lol I'm sure they know that with most visa overstays that come from a different continent
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurdy (Post 387514)
Congrats to happyman :)

Thanks man :) it feels great

Dreamernb87 12-05-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

On December 5, 2012, your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was approved. You will be notified of the decision by mail. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the approval notice is mailed. If you do not receive the approval notice within 30 days, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

On December 5, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
I was approved!! I dont know what to say? thank you god thank you.

Happyman0607 12-05-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 387596)
I dont know what to say? thank you god thank you.

Haha saweet! :) my EAD card went straight to production it never even said approved lol it went into production yesterday and my 821D letter went out today

Thank you Obama! Your executive order will change the lives of so many!

Dreamernb87 12-05-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 387601)
Haha saweet! :) my EAD card went straight to production it never even said approved lol it went into production yesterday and my 821D letter went out today

Thank you Obama! Your executive order will change the lives of so many!

Amen to that! GO obama!

PS: i called it didnt i?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 385412)
They probably backed up from Thanksgiving holiday, we should be approved this week coming, you watch

Happyman0607 12-05-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 387608)
Amen to that! GO obama!

PS: i called it didnt i?

You sure did! Haha

iDream 12-05-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamernb87 (Post 387596)
I was approved!! I dont know what to say? thank you god thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 387648)
You sure did! Haha

Congrats Guys!! Now its my turn.. They just received my RFE response yesterday and my case status online also changed.

Just waiting for that approval! God is good.

Happyman0607 12-05-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 387680)
Congrats Guys!! Now its my turn.. They just received my RFE response yesterday and my case status online also changed.

Just waiting for that approval! God is good.

Good luck! I was following some LIN #'s that just had their RFE response received and some got approved so fast! Sfastest one I seen was 3 days and out of the ones I'm watching there's this one number from Oct 5th lol poor guy must be losing his mind lol I waited 2 weeks for the approval which I think was a fair waiting time lol anyway best of luck to you!

DreamBig528 12-05-2012 09:00 PM

i sent mine on 19th and they updated still nothing ;o((((((

iDream which center is yours in?