![]() |
Facebook is in!
More tech companies than ever are pushing for immigration reform.. Which begs me to ask, aside from more tech workers that CIR will bring, how else will this benefit these companies??
Will they benefit from new lawful workers?? Also I think it will be nice if we start sending thank you notes to Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook for his efforts.. I'm pretty sure he's getting hate mails from oppositionists. Quote:
Source http://www.policymic.com/articles/30...gration-reform |
Re: Facebook is in!
There is overwhelming support for CIR this time and it is building exponentially as each minute passes. There are rallies scheduled in my city next month and I imagine this is the case in every metropolitan area of the United States. This will be the last recess Congress takes before passage of CIR. All those haters talking nonsense about undocumented people under articles on websites are nothing but mere e-thugs who have absolutely no grip of reality so disregard them. Now, the KING of Social Media, a humble young guy who relates to Dreamers, has taken up the cause. CIR will pass during the late night hours of a grueling Senate Session in May. HOWEVER, Make No Mistake Expect General Jeffrey Sessions of Alabama and his ally Lamar Smith to lead the charge against the illegal invasion. They will make the Battle of Gettysburg look like childs play.
|
Re: Facebook is in!
Quote:
lmao, I love this. But goodness it it isn't true. Lamar Smith especially. I remember the DA house debate back in 2010. I didn't think it was possible to string the word "illegal" into as many sentences as he did for the number of times he spoke :p |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.