View Single Post
#14
11-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
From Albuquerque, New Mexico
Joined in Oct 2010
150 posts
eli2036113
Why are you guys such dick heads to DA User? I rather read his optimistic stuff because it makes me wonder and ask myself "is it true? Shoot, I'm going to call all these people, like right NOW." It urges me to make calls, send emails, faxes and tell all the people to do the same, opposed to when I read stuff like 'Fuck this, DA is dead" or "DA will never pass", that just ticks me off.

If you guys don't think it's going to pass then stop coming to this forum and read all the latest posts. I come here to get my daily DA fix, not to say negative stuff on any single optimistic article.

Problem is, that when you are being optimistic, people think you are being unrealistic, and when you are being realistic people think you are being a pessimist.
Post your reply or quote more messages.