I say, wait. The aide didn't say that it bars us from residency and citizenship though. It would not provide us with a path to residency and citizenship like the DA does, but it does not ban us from aspiring to do so either. We would have to utilize the existing means/processes for applying to residency and citizenship under the current system. Immigration truth, he has clearly said this in other interviews.
I am waiting until the bill is presented. I am not going to start bitching at him.
Oh and another thing, dudes when he did he say that he already has a bill? it is highly likely that he does not have a bill yet because he is trying to build consensus on his ideas and then craft a bill. He has even said that this cannot be rushed. I urge everyone to wait and to inform him one way or another on the type of bill we would support.
Last edited by Smooth; 04-11-2012 at 03:12 PM..