View Single Post
#1143
10-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
538 posts
angelz_beauty7410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge510 View Post
I'm completely disillusion by the hole program. Tired of sitting hopeless while everybody and their mom get approved while my application sit on initial review since August 22. Just give my fucken RFE I know it's happening, they don't make you wait that long for nothing. I really wish I could punch who ever is taking their sweet time to look at my app in the mouth, feel their teeth on my knuckles. I know chill but that's how I feel.



DOnt you worry your time (our time) will come real soon...just think about the fact that on June 14 2012 we didnt have anything and we were wondering when was going to be the time where we could actually have something like this and look!! we have it
think positive....put in your mind that it will def. happen this year!! we are soo close!!! dont give up keep your head up

you will see very soon you will be on the list.
__________________
1st DACA Sent: 8/23/12 - Bio: 9/23/12 - Approved: 1/7/13
Ren DACA 3 Sent: 05-13-19 - Bio: 6-3-19 - Approved: 07-22-2019
Ren DACA 4 Sent: 02-22-2021 - Bio: Waived - Approved: 07-20-21
Ren DACA 5 Sent: 02-20-2021 - Bio: Waived - Approved: 03-20-23
Ren DACA 6 Sent: 11-01-2024 - Bio: 11-10-24 - Approved: 11-24-24
Last edited by angelz_beauty7410; 10-01-2012 at 09:30 PM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.