Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza90
I sent my RFE back on 10/09/2012, it was supposed to be deliver today, 3 days later. I sent it regular mail, I should've send it express with tracking number I know. Am I going to get an email or text when they received it? Or I'm going to wait until they actually start working on my case? I'm just worry the mail lost it, you never know...
|
If you keep checking the website for your status you will get a message saying that they received your response to the request for evidence. it will show the day received. If it is suppose to be delivered today you may have to wait til next week to see the info on the website
I sent my rfe express just so I can get confirmation that it was delivered.
__________________
EAD 3rd Renewed:9/25/16
AP Sent:7/27|Approved 10/05| Travel on AP: 11/7-11| AOS Packet Sent 11/26| Del: 11/28 | Bio 12/28 | Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview 1/4|Rec Interview Notification 12/26| Interview 1/30/18| AOS Approved 2/13.