View Single Post
05-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2013
218 posts
Princess_K91
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsochill View Post
Hi Princess,
I called the USCIS at 1-800-375-5283. I checked the status of my case and then pressed the option to speak with an operator. I asked the operator if I could do a service request and he said that I definitely could file a petition to expedite my case. He verified my information and gave me a confirmation number. A few days later, I received a letter that said that DACA cases cannot be expedited and will be handled according to the time frame they have been received. So I don't know how much it helped, but I at least got to request some new information regarding my case. And a week later, I am approved! I suggest you call too. Can't hurt!
Thanks! I'll do that tomorrow
__________________
Application Received: 10/24/2012 (VERMONT)
Biometrics: 11/27/2012
Application Transferred: 03/26/2013 (NEBRASKA)

APPROVED: 07/25/2013 EAD: 07/29/2013 DL: 07/30/2013
Post your reply or quote more messages.