Quote:
Originally Posted by OCgirl85
I'm sorry no one has been able to answer your question. If i remember correctly from when i sent my package ,we sent evidence from all the yrs I've been here leading up to june 15,2007. For example bank statements, bills and tax documents i also showed specific evidence for that date. I didn't want to show any documents with a fake social not so much cuz it could affect my DACA process but my lawyer thought it could affect any future immigration process.
|
Yeah I have that stuff to 5 years in a row of school transcripts and other stuff leading up to June 15 2007 but the closest thing before June 2007 that I have is something from late 2006 but I've been told that works too.
The ssn in the medical record it's not fake it's my dad's and I seen people sending fake socials security's and them getting approved and getting their own legitimate social security so I don't see how it would be bad and it's only one medical record, I only have that and a letter from my landlord and birthday pictures and one affidavit for that year.
Thanks for replying !