Quote:
Originally Posted by bomojo
Thank you! I'm so happy! I have so much to learn about what to do next!
|
This is what i did....well once you receive your EAD card in the mail go to your local Social Security Administration office and apply for your SSN Card, you can print the SSN application online and fill it out or you can fill it out at the SSA office they will have the same form there (make sure to bring your original foreign birth certificate and passport and EAD card). Next once you receive your SSN Card in the mail ( it only took me 4-5 business days to recieve it, all varies) go to your DMV and apply for your State ID or Driver License, make sure you go online and find out in your state what you need to bring in order to get a State ID or Driver License. Start applying for Jobs and enjoy life
__________________
Initial DACA Applicant-Date delivered: 9/04/2014 (Nebraska Service Center) Biometric Walk-In: 9/26/2014 Case transferred to (California Service Center): 10/?/2014
I-821D (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!)/I-765 (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!) Approval Letters received (12/23/2014) EAD Card received (12/29/2014)