@Freshh: Thank you very much! How are you?
@gli: Thank you! Please don't forget to include the G-325A forms for you and a separate one for your husband with your I-130; the sealed I-693 goes with the I-485 and of course if you'd like to be notified when USCIS accepts your application then also the G1145 form as well. When we filed back in October I still had over a year left on my EAD so I did not bother filing it at the time although a week before I received my interview appointment I filed for an I-765 under my then pending Green Card petition since you do not need to pay any additional fees for it (I was a bit nervous about when my interview would be so I went ahead and filed for an EAD) However I would definitely encourage you to file for it now as you've planned on doing. When you file for it as one of our members here Denise said, file for it as a new petition not a renewal since it will be under a different category not under DACA.
__________________
Naturalized United States Citizen[/b] 2019