View Single Post
#662
07-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2006
6,572 posts
Ianus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessmaster05 View Post
...Also, she told me they are taking 6 months for renewal and she couldn't explain why they accept application at 5 months but take 6 months to approve.

I called uscis because I had originally submitted an inquiry request for I-765 and I got an email back the same day saying I had not yet submitted such form.

She said to wait 5 days to hear back from uscis for my EXPEDIATED request.

I will keep you guys posted.
That is the same response I got a while back. The USCIS representative said it was taking six months for renewals.

I also got another bit info. USCIS probably stopped working on application renewals for a while, possibly due to the lawsuit.
__________________
We shall win our Dream!
Post your reply or quote more messages.