View Single Post
#5163
09-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
125 posts
Jimegirl87
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin88 View Post
I am still waiting for my approval. I will be expiring
9-15-16 and my application was received 4-11-16. One thing that has me worried is that I'm not one hundred percent sure I put the correct receipt notice on the paper I filled out during the biometric appointment. Does anyone know if that can be a problem?
They should have double checked that for you before taking your fingerprints, at least they did that when I did mine
__________________
Application done and filed by myself | |Sent: 9/11/12 to Texas
Delivered: 9/13/12 || G1145 Notification: 9/18/12 Routed to Vermont|| I-797s: 9/21/12 || Biometrics: Received letter 9/22/2012, Appointment 10/10/2012 Done (no walk-in) || EAD: Approved 11/20/2012! || [color="RoyalBlue"] Have SSN and Driver's License from FL
Post your reply or quote more messages.