View Single Post
#118
02-16-2018, 03:27 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2016
1,153 posts
catportal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper View Post
So are you contradicting yourself now? Because you literally made it sound like DACA and Obama put you in a worse situation...



I get you’re frustration but we can’t ignore the fact that DACA put us on the map. If it wasn’t for Obama, you know that one President that doesn’t give a F about us, we honestly wouldn’t be having this conversation right now and we still would have been the FORGOTTEN working under the table with no benefits whatsoever.
I'm not contradicting myself, you are just making assumptions. I never said anywhere we were worse off, I said Obama did DACA to help himself, it wasn't about helping us.

By your logic, same could be said about trump. He had the option to end daca on day 1 like he said he would but he didn't, again not to help us but to keep us in the back pocket for wall leverage. They are the same.
Post your reply or quote more messages.