View Single Post
#33
02-25-2018, 04:46 AM
Senior Member
From Minnesota
Joined in Nov 2009
6,010 posts
Demise
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfyB View Post
Trump is using is for distraction from NRA and all the gun related stuff, he also thought he was such a great dealer when Democrats stopped giving into him, he's getting really desperate.

And Yes, I also fault democrats for using us, but I much rather have a democrat President and Congress than the corrupt GOP, who can't pass anything that benefits people and only passes shit that hurts their constituents for Donation money, like taxes and trying to repeal healthcare.

P.S. My check has not changed since the tax cuts? I guess I'm not rich enough.
Bingo, the way to defeat a narcissist is to stop feeding him attention. If one day Twitter shadowbanned him and Schumer were to walk past him without even throwing a glance he'd go fucking insane.
__________________
LPR these days
Post your reply or quote more messages.