View Single Post
09-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Joined in Aug 2013
280 posts
leo86
The Dreaded RFE Update:

This RFE was completely arbitrary.

My lawyer called me today to update me on my RFE. Basically, they said that I didn't include a copy of my high school diploma and they are asking for proof of whether i'm currently enrolled in college since my latest college course ended in may '13.

I made sure to include a copy of my HS diploma with my paperwork. It was one of the first papers going to the pile of evidence. They goofed up and lost the papers so they're covering their butts and blaming me for their sloppy work and saying I've never sent it.
:/

Now, I am not currently enrolled in college. I just can't afford it. My money ran out and these bastards are playing games with my life. I fit squarely into the DACA education requirements. HS grad and with college credits. Yet, they want to give me grief. To tell you the truth , I get the feeling that some of the people working on those DACA applications are not even familiar with the DACA requirements.

I am baffled at their incompetence. I seriously advise all of you to be very wary of them pulling the same stunt on your cases.
I wouldn't be surprised if they lost the papers of other RFE people. Seriously, I strongly advise you to call them. Call your lawyer. Fight this out and remember:

Our fate and our lives are in the hands of complete idiots.

God help us all.

Biometrics: Done
Post your reply or quote more messages.