View Single Post
07-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Joined in Jun 2007
2,690 posts
CIR_DREAM2009
I have to say that I love the look of the site. The DAP logo contest was a complete success and it lead to a sleeker looking site. But the front page is a bit skimpy containing only a Home page, Message Board, Contribute, and Contact Us links.

What about adding info links on the top of the page or left side of the page to beef up the front page (by the Navigation and credit cards and Paypal symbols)? I was thinking we can have:

- a FAQ page: one for Dreamies (requirements etc)and the other for the general public/supporters - we already have FAQs already up so we can just refurbish and transfer it over to the front page.

- an Immigration and/or Dream Act News Feed page

- a Write to your Senator/Congressperson page (pre-written letter and email included sort of like this here)

- a buy DREAM page like T-shirts and nicknacks from Cafe Press with proceeds going to support the site.

- a Good guy links page to organizations/people that support us like nilc, la raza, immigrationprof, and greg siskind

- an About Us page

With these additions (and other ideas from people), I think the front page could be greatly improved.

Thoughts?
Last edited by CIR_DREAM2009; 07-26-2008 at 11:10 AM..
Post your reply or quote more messages.