View Single Post
06-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
1,243 posts
AlexanderMQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwaiting View Post
So my lawyers secretary was reading the application to me in Spanish. Just cuz I understand better in Spanish. One question she read to me just asking if I've been arrested. I said yes cuz when I was 16 i was pulled over and of corse driving without license. But my dad forgot to put his new insurance card in the car so I was arrested for not having insurance or license. But I parents brought the insurance so was only charged with traffic violation. Later when I got my rfe it said the question I awnsered yes to said if you ever been arrested and convicted of a felony. Witch no I wasn't. So I had to send my court dispositions to them stating I only had a traffic violation and paid my tickets.
Oooooo ok I see, well hopefully you hear something before 60 days :-/ I'm still waiting as well.. My RFE said they didn't accept my home school diploma and I need another type of diploma that is regozied under the state so I took my GED test and I passed it. My lawyer got everything she need from me (GED, proof that I took a placement test In college with my home school diploma ect ect) she sent everything already and uscis already notified me on June 19 they received my RFE and will be reviewing it. I should expect a decision within 60 days of the date they received my RFE. Crossing fingers I hear something very VERY SSOON. I see people gett approved within 7-22 days after they sent there RFE to them.