View Single Post
04-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Joined in Dec 2010
783 posts
justjohnjustice1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
Stop complaining...He is no longer President. And we still have no GC yet...and nowhere to be seen...What did I tell you...You will remain miserable even after Trump goes.
Exactly.

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Next time you are at the dinner table, asks your parents exactly what was their plan when they brought you here.

Did they expect all of us to just keep working the same manual low paying jobs most illegal immigrants take?

Cause that's the assumption my dumbass parents made.

I will continue to hammer away at the utter lack of responsibility and share of the blame of our adult parents that made that fateful decision to cross the border or overstay visas.

If the law had been followed from the get go, we wouldn't be in no land status.

Whining and screaming "no human is illegal" doesn't change the fact that we were brought here illegally.

The Left wants to use compassion when in fact our situation is a cruel and unjust one.

I like Ben Shapiro a lot. He makes more sense then most "news" anchors on any fake news media channel.

I also read and think for myself. Democrats are the party of publicly funded abortion, open borders, high taxes, welfare spending, child abuse (puberty blockers for "trans" kids, etc

I'm more than willing to join the Reps once legalized to fight the Left and it's globalist, race baiting tactics.

Trump was a horrible person and couldn't control what he said, but because of him we have a 6-3 Supreme Court that will stop most Left wing laws if they are passed by the Congress.

Immigration is what determines my legal status, not my personal or religious views.

Being a sheep of the media is what most people on here are. Regurgitating the talking points from the MSNBC/CNN/NPR/ABC monster.

Republicans stand for life. Democrats stand for redistributing wealth based on skin color. Obviously no party is perfect and extremes are on both sides.

Most bit cities are Dem run their crime levels always go up the more liberal/leftist the DA office holder is.

I'd suggest to read history as well ajd basic economic principles. Democrats aren't just good at having a business friendly environment. I'd vote for Sinema or Manchin if I could. They aren't Liberals.

But sure reduce me to a MAGA dude. I'm more than that. Biden sucks. He is so inept and not willing to compromise.
Filing/APP sent: myself/08-18-12 1:00 p.m. Received: 08-21-12 G-1145 Notification: 08-24-12 5:12 p.m.I-797 C Letter: 8-29-12 Bio Appt.: 9-24-12 RFE notice: 11-06-12 (online) 11-10-12 (letter) RFE resp. to USCIS: 11-13-12
EAD in hands:Nov 20!!!
Post your reply or quote more messages.