View Single Post
02-13-2021, 09:15 PM
Joined in Sep 2016
2,588 posts
JayR9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hDreamer1988 View Post
I agree with your point. The center-right is not opposed to dreamers or dreamers legislation because most of us grew up in America, we have already assimilated, and to them, we are one of them. The problem is, the right-wing of the party is controlling the polls; they are the ones who are getting out to vote and the politicians know this.
Yeah majority of conservatives are actually sympathetic to dreamers. Politicians are just hijacked by the extremist. That's why I'm hoping for the republican party to break apart or expel the extremist Trumpers and Tea party.

I have a mentor who has been a conservative his whole life. Helped me a lot throughout life. I couldn't graduate without getting a internship from a healthcare organization. I unfortunately had to turn down all the internships that wanted to hire me because they required background check and work authorization. He made a call to his doctor friend and I got a summer internship working at a physicians office to meet my internship requirements. He also vote Democrat in the last two elections even though he hated them.
Post your reply or quote more messages.