View Single Post
04-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Joined in Dec 2012
419 posts
eRkah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennolivo View Post
I would like to read peoples opinions on this and also see if anyone has gone thru it before.
I started my renewal application in December 21, 2016. Got my biometrics done and then just waited.
My card is about to expire in 9 days so i was getting a bit nervous about not getting a response.
I finally called costumer service yesterday and i was told they sent me a "RFE" letter back in February
Which i never recieved in the mail.
I asked if my lawyer gets copies of every letter they send and he said they do send a copy to the lawyer as well.
I asked my lawyer and he said he never got anything.
I know there is a deadline date for "RFE" but i never got the letter. The costumer service representative
Opened up a new case to see what can be done about it but he told me it takes 15-30 days to get a response.
Now i will lose my job but my biggest concern is if this will put me on a deportation list?
Thanks in adavnce and any comments are appriciated.
I thought in the DACA application if you put a mailing address (such as your lawyers) that is different from your physical address, all letters and documents are sent to the mailing address.

Do you know for sure what mailing address your lawyer (or you) put in the application? When I went through the process the first time and had help from a law firm (non-profit), they used their office address as the mailing address, and all RFE letters (2), biometrics and NOA, and EAD card were sent to them, not my 'physical' address. I'd would say check again with your lawyer
APRV i-130 - i-485: 4/28/18
GC: 5/4/18
Post your reply or quote more messages.