View Single Post
03-22-2021, 10:31 AM
From Connecticut
Joined in Mar 2009
8,653 posts
2Face
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohnjustice1988 View Post
To say that we are ok with another wave of illegal crossers, especially children like us, is beyond hypocrisy.

The DREAM Act was designed to fix a problem.

We don't need more DREAM Acts in the future if politicians will claim that passing the DREAM Act now will fix the wrong of today.

The USA can't continue to have the border problem over and over again.

People need to claim asylum at Us embassies in their countries.

The mess gotta stop.

Europe already got fucked and we need to stand up.

Enough is enough.

Either we have a country with borders or we don't.

I didn't get told to leave a corrupt country at age 12 just to come to another that can't get it's borders under control.

PC media won't say what I'm saying. Having thousands of people at the border, any border, trying to sneak in IS a crisis.

Joe Biden did too much too fast too soon too Left
I mean...I agree with pretty much everything here, especially the fact that Dream Act is designed to fix the problem. Unfortunately, all the chaos and problems are necessary ingredient for big organizations to continue thriving. They will ensure their level best to make sure this continues and what they do to achieve this is to push strategies like "Abolish ICE" and "give immediate citizenship on Day 1 to all" because they know those will not pass. And when they don't pass, it goes back to the drawing board and eats up more time.

The last thing you said....is where I differ a little bit. I don't think Joey is fully responsible for this. However, he needs to act quick and get this under control. The people are just assuming that Joey Admin will allow everyone in and they need to fix this rhetoric asap.
Post your reply or quote more messages.