View Single Post
08-28-2021, 09:10 AM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
The thing that blows my mind is that ICE detainees have also refused vaccination. It's like your life is already screwed up without catching COVID and now you're in a building with a ton of others who came from god knows where and exposed to god knows what and this is the last place you'd want to catch COVID and die. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...250950029.html

But anyway, I'm looking for rational reasons of why people aren't vaccinated myself. Sadly there are people in my own family who refuse. "there is 99% survival rate" doesn't account for getting permanent lung, heart, or brain damage.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.