View Single Post
04-25-2006, 06:46 PM
Joined in Mar 2006
13 posts
monatilla
I'm definitely participating. I got all my relatives to do it as well. All of my family is going to the rally that's happening in L.A. My mom is taking the day off from work as are some of the other employees. The store might not even open that day. I have a question though, if we are suppose to be boycotting everything does this mean taking the metro to rally is out of the question? I know for driving you can just buy gas a few days before but my family doesn't really want to drive to L.A. since parking might be difficult to find. Suggestions?

Oh I forgot to comment on the flyer. I definitely don't agree with their demands, however I'm with juang on this one. We are bargaining.

Also if you don't feel comfortable supporting the boycott then just attend the rallys that will be happening after school's out.

I have to say I don't think high school kids should be boycotting school. Once is more than enough. If they do it a second time in massive numbers than I think we run the risk of the conversation shifting focus to just that instead of what this is all about. Just like what happended with the Mexican flags. Anyway those are my two cents.
Post your reply or quote more messages.