View Single Post
04-26-2020, 03:03 PM
Senior Member
From Minnesota
Joined in Nov 2009
5,496 posts
Originally Posted by Got_Daca View Post
How to get that stamp?
When you have a pending I-90 to replace a green card, schedule an infopass appointment, ask for a stamp into your foreign passport.

The stamp is valid for 1 year and is basically a green card in stamp form, it can be used for anything that a green card can be used for, getting work, getting a social security card, international travel, getting a driver's license, etc.
I-360 (VAWA) filed: 08/21/2018 RFE: 02/27/2020 Due: 05/25/2020 Submitted: 05/21/2020
I-360 approved: 11/10/2020
Removal proceedings terminated: TBD
I-485 filed: TBD
I-485 approved: TBD
Post your reply or quote more messages.