View Single Post
04-26-2020, 10:05 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Feb 2015
1,790 posts
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
You could just get a I-551 stamp and use that to get a new social security card.
I see. I am not in a hurry.
Post your reply or quote more messages.