View Single Post
07-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Joined in Jun 2014
130 posts
foreverblessed28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
Man this is why I hate ignorant people immigrants who make the rest of us look bad.

I would seriously resent her for a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna land View Post
Wait a minute, did you say you just found out about this after 19 years OMG , this is terrifying i really wish i could knew more about this and give you an advice,
But just try to really make something im not sure if you speak spanish but my mom used to tell me " mueve cielo y tierra si asi tiene que ser" literally of course, this is a great opportunity that u might not want to miss, even if the opportunity comes only with 6 month left make those 6 months worth, for some reason you got to find out before it was too late think about that . Wishing u best of luck !!!
Ive always been told by my family that I was approved and that my mom jus never followed trough but Jus 4 yrs ago she found the reciept where my case # is on .I needed that paper in order to seek help ..so yeah and thanks !!Hopefully I start working soon and save up and be able to adjust..I mean I feel like A U.S Citizen myself .Ive been here since I was a week old man :/
Post your reply or quote more messages.