View Single Post
04-17-2021, 01:20 PM
Joined in Mar 2018
1,102 posts
hDreamer1988
Quote:
That’s the problem, it’s never the right time. It hasn’t been the “right time” for the last thirty years. That’s why I hope they just remove the 3/10 year ban for childhood arrivals so that a lot of us can just leave and move on with our lives but still visit from time to time. Personally I could give two shits where I live but since my entire life was here it would be nice to visit now and then. It would be easier to stay here since I built a pretty nice life here but I’m getting raped on taxes so the first thing I would do is move to a low tax country and enjoy the savings.
I had similar thoughts about moving but it is hard to find a low taxes and developed country. Most don't have a good infrastructure.

As for timing, there always seems to be a caravan when immigration comes up in congress. With the deal Biden made with the Central American countries, hopefully, they can bottleneck the caravans long enough for immigration to be taken up in congress.

Biden needs a clear message on immigration but advocates are holding too much sway regarding immigration policy
Post your reply or quote more messages.