10-20-2019, 06:07 PM
Joined in May 2016
4,071 posts
DogJuiceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacvbo View Post
HAHAHAHAHA

DEAR PUBLIC FROM DAP:

THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE. You will see this fat kid's mom talking shit about how arrogant and how much she dislikes her own son hahahhaha

Yet, this kid is here spitting his poison around hahahaha
You still have nothing ahahahahaha. Post it. It's been two weeks. I even gave you a week to do it.
Thats right you are nothing, and have nothing.

Don't even think of returning to mexico, your relatives are ashamed of you. Unlike your lies, I actually have a screenshot of you.

Unlike you, my evidence is locked and loaded. But no, you had to keep pulling the tiger's tail. You had to force me to shit on you from so high you'd think it was a bird.

Presenting TacFooL:

ahahahahahahahaha I bet you dont even know who this is, but its you nigga. ahahahahaha.

I just ended your entire trolling career. There are no comebacks. You are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
Dude! Why are you still here? You shut the forum down, you troll pretty much everyone, you spam the heck out with long ass, pointless posts. Go troll Reddit or go get wronged by your local Catholic priest, but stop coming hating in here. Tell your priest to grab those big, bunny ears and pull them back!
Should I go to the dead forum you moderate? LOL. Let me know how that is going

Nah reddit is for asians, bots, and the chinese. I go to VOAT where the harcore boss-niggas hang out. Its a real battlefield in there. Out here its playtime in the sandbox and you keep eating cat turds.

You and TacFooL should go behind a dive-bar dumpster and check each other's prostates.